TV Series She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Not bad, not bad. Decent set-up, looking forward to seeing her clients in upcoming eps.

I'm definitely more interested in this 1 episode in than I ever was for Ms Marvel.

I liked the 1st episode.

2nd ep was a step back, but still not what I would call “bad”.

Nice 4th wall nod during the phone call.

nice subtle touch by having Jablonski wearing very loose, apparently stretchy clothes.

makes logical sense that Abomination’s fight at the club would come out eventually. Nice touch circling back on that. I am guessing Wong makes a cameo next week.

There is another post-credit scene, so wait through the main credits.

Second episode was fun! :) But the episodes are too short... :(

I don't know why any guy would be attracted to a muscular woman.
FIT women are haf. MUSCULAR woman are generally disgusting to look at. Not as bad as two-ton-Tina’s, to be fair, but disgusting none the less.

This gonna be a Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law ripoff?

Some fun Easter eggs in episode 2:
When Jennifer is looking for jobs, the side bar on the website has two headlines you can read:
"Man Fights With Metal Claws In Bar Brawl" (Wolverine reference)
"Why Is There A Giant Statue Of A Man Sticking Out Of The Pacific Ocean" (funny quip about Eternals)

Some fun Easter eggs in episode 2:
When Jennifer is looking for jobs, the side bar on the website has two headlines you can read:
"Man Fights With Metal Claws In Bar Brawl" (Wolverine reference)
"Why Is There A Giant Statue Of A Man Sticking Out Of The Pacific Ocean" (funny quip about Eternals)
My favorite was Rufalo saying he has already completely forgiven Jablonski and that he (banner/hulk) is a completely different person since the fought in NY (referencing the recast)

Right now it’s watchable but I’m not loving it.

It looks awful.

Watched the first 2. Not bad. I like marvel and sci fi though.

Surprised at the 30 minute episode.

First 2 was decent. 3rd episode was so bad. They are trying to claim they did it on purpose to combat the toxic Marvel fans. How about just make better content?

A stupid show.

Ep 3 was so bad, I WANT to bail on the show. But 30 mins a week is a small enough investment I will stick with it. And I am really looking forward to DD’s cameo.

That was the best episode of the series. She-Hulk and DD are fun together and have good chemistry. I liked the little jokes like the frog arcade game machines and the henchmen being "tadpoles."