TV Series She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
About a year ago, Marvel announced at the D23 Expo a She-Hulk TV series for Disney+! (They also announced Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel TV series.)

Logo:

ECsRpO4U0AU7351

The main character, lawyer Jennifer Walters, in the comics:

e295ebc4969a6cf1ccecceb89bae57da.jpg

788308fe4a86bfd5b376168cb7a04dc2.jpg

Sure..Bruce Banner loses all his clothes, short of something just above a loincloth, but Jennifer Walters changes and her clothing is much more strategic and stretchy. :rolleyes2:

Sure..Bruce Banner loses all his clothes, short of something just above a loincloth, but Jennifer Walters changes and her clothing is much more strategic and stretchy. :rolleyes2:
I don't think she changes. She is always She-Hulk.

I’m no comic geek.....so I knew I didn’t know. But I googled “does she hulk change” and boom....I knew. :thumb:

I’m no comic geek.....so I knew I didn’t know. But I googled “does she hulk change” and boom....I knew. :thumb:
Ok so this is what I mean:

She Hulk stays as She Hulk because she prefers it. She doesn't transform in the same way as Banner. She Hulk is essentially the persona she prefers to go by.

Announced today that Tim Roth is returning as Abomination in She-Hulk!

o8pysnkwhg461.png

Reactions: ill
SDCC trailer (that final shot though!!! :party:):

Disney has decided to move She-Hulk from Wednesday to Thursday to avoid self-competing with Star Wars: Andor, which will release on Wednesdays. That means release date also pushed back 1 single day to Thursday, August 18, 2022.

They are really throwing a lot of characters into this show. So far confirmed:
DareDevil
Jessica Jones
Man Bull
El Aguila

Rumored:
The Thing
Porcupine
Mr. Immortal
Saracen (Which probably introduces us to Blade)