Poll Should the Sun Belt get the B12’s Playoff bid?

Multiple choices allowed, possibly even encouraged

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
Big 12 teams we know are bad:

Iowa State
Kansas State
Kansas
Texas Tech

Sorry, but I have to ask.

will ferrel step brothers GIF

Sun Belt actually has a chance to win a playoff game. We know Okie's chances are 0%.

Big 12 teams we know are bad:

Iowa State
Kansas State
Kansas
Texas Tech
Looks like the Big Xii Basketball Tournament semi-finals!!

For what it's worth, ISU was 2-1 vs. those teams last year in football.

lol...we're gonna put in ur butts lol.

Fucking Big 12 intentionally trying to have the Sun Belt take the Pac 12 P5 status.

Fn stupid OU akways wins the conference anyway

I'm glad those teams got beat, who didn't like seeing that? BTW sunbelt FCS?

I voted Tater Salad because my option was to give the B1G's spot to the Sunbelt.

Nah Pac12 is doing that. IMO, the Pac12 has teams that cannot even compete in the Sunbelt like Oregon State, Washington State, California, etc.

The Pac12 was a great conference but it just doesn't have the fan interest and it isn't the leagues fault. People on the West Coast are just not into football. They would rather play video games, skate board, or burn their cities down. Add in a liberal culture that coddles everyone and it is a recipe for disaster for the Pac12. Unless they can move their schools East or the Rockies, i don't see how they can compete in the future.

Nonesuch, Bailore hasn't even taken the field yet. And when they do, everyone will see something very special

Nonesuch, Bailore hasn't even taken the field yet. And when they do, everyone will see something very special
Ken Starr pretending to give a shit about females?

That a Sunbelt team is being discussed as being likely one of the top 5 in the country by season's end is just one more example that we are living in an alternate universe. I don't know how we got here but I want to go back to the normal universe. This one is too fucked up.....

My high school had almost as big a football program as USL (as it was known back then) had back in the day....

Coastal is a legit good team. And Kansas is just bad.

The sun belt is a fucking freight train