Poll Should the Sun Belt get the B12’s Playoff bid?

Multiple choices allowed, possibly even encouraged

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
The Sun Belt also lost to Army and struggled against an FCS team, so there's that.
Georgia Southern had 33 players, including a bunch of starters out. I'm surprised they won really.

That a Sunbelt team is being discussed as being likely one of the top 5 in the country by season's end is just one more example that we are living in an alternate universe. I don't know how we got here but I want to go back to the normal universe. This one is too fucked up.....

My high school had almost as big a football program as USL (as it was known back then) had back in the day....
What was your high school?

Mine was a small school..... Jennings High Bulldogs

What was your high school?

Mine was a small school..... Jennings High Bulldogs
Catholic High, Brothers of the Sacred Heart. The brothers were jackasses.

I got thrown out my senior year and had to finish at the local reform school.

Apparently there was a zero tolerance for my setting that girls hair on fire at the pep rally, even though it was an accident....

Dark Horse pick. I like Vanderbilt to take it all this year.

If they can beat a jimbo fisher aggy team.. then yes they will go all the way.
The $75mil man gonna win it all this year. And the Dixie Chicken will be the hottest place in Texas. You heard it here first. Put all you vcash on the ags.

The Sun Belt also lost to Army and struggled against an FCS team, so there's that.
FWIW, I think Army has a GREAT team and is vastly under-rated. As for GA So. almost losing to the Camels, yikes!

FWIW, I think Army has a GREAT team and is vastly under-rated. As for GA So. almost losing to the Camels, yikes!
In Ga Southern's defense, they had 33 players out, many of them starters. I think GA Southern gets more of a pass than a P5 team.

Big 12 teams we know are bad:

Iowa State
Kansas State
Kansas
Texas Tech
I wouldn’t say we know that ISU is bad. They can improve, especially when Kolar comes back. Kansas and Tech are horrendous. I am always hesitant to bury KSU. They always improve and bite someone in the ass. That said I have a shovel ready for them

I wouldn’t say we know that ISU is bad. They can improve, especially when Kolar comes back. Kansas and Tech are horrendous. I am always hesitant to bury KSU. They always improve and bite someone in the ass. That said I have a shovel ready for them
Trying to save face when you drop a game to one of them. Nobody is buying it.

Trying to save face when you drop a game to one of them. Nobody is buying it.
Ehh. It’s a screwed up year. I highly doubt those will be the last upsets. No spring practice and an abbreviated fall practice. Going to be some teams that come out really sloppy

Ehh. It’s a screwed up year. I highly doubt those will be the last upsets. No spring practice and an abbreviated fall practice. Going to be some teams that come out really sloppy
Me either. Only issue is going to be others will get a pass on the upsets because they'll be in conference games since only the ACC and Big 12 are playing any OOC games. And at the rate some of those are getting canceled, some of them may not play even the one OOC.

Me either. Only issue is going to be others will get a pass on the upsets because they'll be in conference games since only the ACC and Big 12 are playing any OOC games. And at the rate some of those are getting canceled, some of them may not play even the one OOC.
ACC is playing OOC opponents?

Think so....at least some of 'em. 10+1 I thought. Miami played UAB last week. Clem playing Citadel this week.
didn't even catch that.. so they are playing an eleven game schedule.. nice

Too much need for brand this year so OU and Texas will be fine even with a loss but the rest...tough crunchy