Poll Should the Sun Belt get the B12’s Playoff bid?

Multiple choices allowed, possibly even encouraged

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Potato salad

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
The $75mil man gonna win it all this year. And the Dixie Chicken will be the hottest place in Texas. You heard it here first. Put all you vcash on the ags.
Does the Chicken still have the live rattlers? I remember back in the early 80's getting a huge ass chicken fried steak meal there for like $5.

Does the Chicken still have the live rattlers? I remember back in the early 80's getting a huge ass chicken fried steak meal there for like $5.
I have no idea. I'll ask my aggie neighbor the next time I see him. I have been there since the late 70s.

The $75mil man gonna win it all this year. And the Dixie Chicken will be the hottest place in Texas. You heard it here first. Put all you vcash on the ags.
Chicken ranch!

Just saw this. :mj:

oh my george takai GIF

Looks like if UT/ou run the table or just has 1 loss and wins the conference they are in

What was your high school?

Mine was a small school..... Jennings High Bulldogs

Um... yeah. I can't get past your avi pic. Please, do post up a storm. I'm not sure I read your posts for meaning, but I'll enjoy seeing them in the threads.

Ken Starr gives as much of a shit about females as Kirk Herbstreit does about black football players.
Next, you're going to tell us that fine ass belongs to a teenager, and we're all pervs...

We all want Iowa State to rise up. Don't be trolling the Cyclones, now. 'T ain't proper.
Iowa State is a good team that had a bad game against another good team. Sucks they lost the game, but everybody does from time to time. They definitely need to win @ TCU in two weeks though. Lose that followed by loss to OU, and they might just give up on the season. Has happened to better teams. Emotion is such a big thing in football. Shame ISU didn't play a bad FCS team like some other teams did to open the season.

Last edited:
GSU @ Tennessee 2019 :snoop: