Show yer Pet's ugly mug...

I can't let this thread die yet. Since nobody showed us a fish tank I'm gonna talk about my brother's tank, the same bro that I visited in Ohio last December.

740 GALLONS! The main filter holds almost 180 gallons. It's a reef tank and that means it's a salt water tank on steroids so to speak.

He built his house around the turn of the last century and he had this tank built into a wall with structural reinforcements under the floor in the basement. He made the tank too. The front is 3/4" glass and all the other sides are doubled up 3/4" marine plywood. The dimensions are 8' long, 4' front to back and 37" deep. It will be nine years this May since he filled it up and he still doesn't have any fish!

The tank is healthy though and has a ton of healthy marine life, different kinds of algae, snails and a host of other tiny critters. He's FINALLY getting some fish this Friday! I'm very happy for him.

Jofie's tank.jpgjofie's fish tank.jpgJoe's tank hardware.jpgfish whisperer.jpg

The most human thing you have ever posted.
Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

No pictures of the fish tank that houses 3 gold fish my son "won" 1.5 years ago at the school fall fair. Had to buy a fish tank afterwards, but don't think I've ever taken a picture and it needs to be cleaned at the moment. PITA (pain in the ass) is what they are.

These two count right?

View attachment 23951

If not, here are Peanut:

View attachment 23952

Buttercup:

View attachment 23954

And Bubbles:

View attachment 23955
That's a really nice picture of your kids. TOO nice! I don't believe for one second that they get along that well. How much effort did it take to get them to sit like that and did they start bickering before they were released from the picture or immediately after?

Cool that you've got an exotic. My 17-year-old daughter has a rat and a frog (and SHE is the one who takes care of them 100%).

That's a really nice picture of your kids. TOO nice! I don't believe for one second that they get along that well. How much effort did it take to get them to sit like that and did they start bickering before they were released from the picture or immediately after?

Cool that you've got an exotic. My 17-year-old daughter has a rat and a frog (and SHE is the one who takes care of them 100%).

Oh, they definitely bicker, but this photographer is really good and they both do very well for her. Doesn't mean that they weren't a handful the rest of the day.

Used to have a rabbit when we first got married and it actually died the morning of one of our anniversaries. That was a fun day. I've been allergic to cats and dogs, so that's why we went with the exotic pets but I started taking allergy shots about a year ago so my wife and kids could have a cat. Just got back from my weekly doses a little while ago.

lol at all the fng cucks. :bounce: