So when are we starting this season?

I read the same thing.. They gave several different dates of when to allow practices to begin with corresponding dates of when the season would start. They seemed to focus on November 25th and December 4th as being the most likely. But who knows these days seems like that could get shat on pretty quick if things don't go well.

Personally I would prefer they get them on the court as soon as possible. Get these guys playing and fans in the seats.

Fuck 2020 and what it did to my beloved March Madness.

I hate the fact that every team's start date hinges on the success of those who are playing college football. Because if they fail and have several Covid cases ending their seasons, then we will kiss the basketball season goodbye.

I hate the fact that every team's start date hinges on the success of those who are playing college football. Because if they fail and have several Covid cases ending their seasons, then we will kiss the basketball season goodbye.
College basketball is MUCH better run than college football and frankly most D1 schools can't afford to miss another NCAA tourney or they won't have D1 sports anymore . If be shocked if we don't have a season even if cfb shits the bed

College basketball is MUCH better run than college football and frankly most D1 schools can't afford to miss another NCAA tourney or they won't have D1 sports anymore . If be shocked if we don't have a season even if cfb shits the bed

I believe the success of the NBA bubble is possible with these college teams. They live almost in a bubble anyway.

I have no expectation of a season.
That's not to say I don't hope beyond hope we get one, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed, I suppose.

Let’s play boys!!!

yelling jay wright GIF by BIG EAST Conference

I have no expectation of a season.
That's not to say I don't hope beyond hope we get one, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed, I suppose.
They can't afford to miss another season honestly. 2/3 of D1 cbb programs would never recover missing 2 tourneys .

Sources: The 2020 Battle 4 Atlantis will be played at the Sanford Pentagon in South Dakota. Dates are TBD. Field includes Duke, West Virginia, Memphis, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Utah, Creighton, and Wichita State.

Around thanksgiving sounds like.

corona better back the fuck off

Duke will host Gardner Webb at Cameron Indoor November 25th. Tip time/broadcast/TBD

Personally I would prefer they get them on the court as soon as possible. Get these guys playing and fans in the seats.

you ain't kiddin. probably the ONE time in my lifetime i had a chance to possibly see the dayton fucking flyers possibly compete for a championship and covid19 fucked it all up. :gaah:

That shit broke my fucking heart

They can't afford to miss another season honestly. 2/3 of D1 cbb programs would never recover missing 2 tourneys .
The tourneys will destroy d1 programs? How?

The tourneys will destroy d1 programs? How?
Because 70% of D1 cbb programs aren't D1 cfb programs and they fund almost their entire athletic budgets off road games ooc and March Madness

Because 70% of D1 cbb programs aren't D1 cfb programs and they fund almost their entire athletic budgets off road games ooc and March Madness
70% of D1 teams make the NCAA tourney? But wait 66%, or 2/3 of D1 schools will fold if there isnt 2 tourneys in a row? What must all those CBI tourney schools do, when it costs them money to go play those?