So… who should claim the national championship from 1915

It's Oklahoma, Obviously

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

Alabama was tied for third best overall record in the SIAA, so I am guessing they claim it ... FFS they claim 1941 when they were ranked #20 in the AP, behind Mississippi State that beat them in week 2.

Well due to the fact that the SEC did not come into being until 1933, does it really matter?

Since it's inception the SEC has totally redefined what it means to be an elite team worthy of admiration and accolades.

SEC itjustmeansmore.JPG

<End thread>

Colorado Agriculture should get it!

Us ag schools have to stick together.

It may not be spoken of or even commonly known lately, but LSU is still an A&M also....

"Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College" or

LSUAMC for short....hahaha

It's just usually referred to as LSU or Louisiana State University.

Fun fact: my son visited Cornell's campus yesterday. He's going to apply but they only have a 7% acceptance rate.

If he gets in, then you better believe that 1915 MNC belongs to the Big Red. That season saw the birth of Touchdown the Bear as their mascot.

If he gets rejected, give it to Pitt.

Fun fact: my son visited Cornell's campus yesterday. He's going to apply but they only have a 7% acceptance rate.

If he gets in, then you better believe that 1915 MNC belongs to the Big Red. That season saw the birth of Touchdown the Bear as their mascot.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Yes, give it to Pitt.
They deserve it for their mighty victory over WVU several decades later.

It may not be spoken of or even commonly known lately, but LSU is still an A&M also....

"Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College" or

LSUAMC for short....hahaha

It's just usually referred to as LSU or Louisiana State University.
My SIL got her master's in chemical engineering at LSU ... I can't wait to point that out.