SRX season

Decent race. Tony Stewart took em to school on the dirt, not surprising. Local track champion disappointed after Doug Coby stole the show last week

From what I saw, this looked to be a pretty good race. I also liked that they made it easier to tell who was who this time around

From what I saw, this looked to be a pretty good race. I also liked that they made it easier to tell who was who this time around
The main really got going when Paul Tracy finally did his car in.

Hailee Deegan filling in for Tony Kanaan this week. Meh. She’s yet to get a single top 10 in the Truck Series. Scott Bloomquist is also in the race
There was actual racing last night and she was part of it, unlike the follow the leader snoozefest last week.

From what I saw, they had their best race of the season tonight. Anybody know if the ratings have been decent enough to where they'll get another season?

From what I saw, they had their best race of the season tonight. Anybody know if the ratings have been decent enough to where they'll get another season?
They’re getting over a million viewers, at least the first couple did. The first couple outdrew all but two Indy Car races and all but one Busch race

First one I've missed. I completely forgot about it.

If NASCAR wants a young black driver with real talent, I think they should really look at Ernie Francis Jr. He's impressed me in the SRX and he's won 7 consecutive Trans Am titles. Get this kid a Busch ride.

LOL.

They totally had Bill Elliott's car all kinds of cheated up tonight. Dude has been racing Willie T Ribbs for last place basically every race and then suddenly is battling for the lead with his son? :stephena:

Still a good show though

LOL.

They totally had Bill Elliott's car all kinds of cheated up tonight. Dude has been racing Willie T Ribbs for last place basically every race and then suddenly is battling for the lead with his son? :stephena:

Still a good show though
Was it a good race? I forgot to record it and I was at the Braves game tonight

Was it a good race? I forgot to record it and I was at the Braves game tonight

Not the best they've had, but one of the better ones. Nashville Fairgrounds is a cool track. It's sorta like Martinsville but with more banking. Bill and Chase battled for the lead a few times. And in typical Paul Tracy style, Paul Tracy wrecked some people.

only seen about 3 of the races.
One thing I know is everyone has been Paul Tracy'd so far. My only question is how many times has everyone been Paul Tracy'd in this short SRX season. Jesus Christ! He is enjoying his bumpers way to much. Going into the final Main of the season. Wonder hopw many people Paul Tracy costs in this race?

only seen about 3 of the races.
One thing I know is everyone has been Paul Tracy'd so far. My only question is how many times has everyone been Paul Tracy'd in this short SRX season. Jesus Christ! He is enjoying his bumpers way to much. Going into the final Main of the season. Wonder hopw many people Paul Tracy costs in this race?
PT is what he is. In the season finale last night, Marco Andretti pretty well took himself and Ryan Newman out and cost Bobby Labonte a shot at the win, which gave Marco the championship despite not winning a race all season, and Newman likely had the car to beat until Marco decided to just not even attempt to make the turn.

Open wheel guys with fenders are weapons on the track.

PT is what he is. In the season finale last night, Marco Andretti pretty well took himself and Ryan Newman out and cost Bobby Labonte a shot at the win, which gave Marco the championship despite not winning a race all season, and Newman likely had the car to beat until Marco decided to just not even attempt to make the turn.

Open wheel guys with fenders are weapons on the track.
yeah I just finished watching it.
Andretti wrecked his way to a championship LOL
Paul Tracy Paul Tracy'd himself in the main LOL

Watching the last couple weeks of this & whats up in Nascar right now. I am so glad before the season started, I decided to not give a shit about this racing anymore.

Decent start. Bummer a storm blew up and they had to call it. They're going back to Stafford next week because where they were suppose to go next week in Vermont is all kinds of fucked up with floods.

I like that Stafford track. Pretty decent racing before the storm came. I think Newman would have won if it went the full distance

I like that Stafford track. Pretty decent racing before the storm came. I think Newman would have won if it went the full distance
Yeah I watched him just sit back & not use his tires the 1st half of the main.

I see Paul Tracey is still a dart without feathers in the series LOL