Stalkers, Doxxers & Trolls, Oh My!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Specific to this website, what is okay and what is over the line?

Is a troll who makes persistant personal attacks approaching stalker territory?

Is someone's personal info that wasn't volunteered on this site, but is available elsewhere on the web, free game on here...or is that doxxing?

I'm not complaining, I'm asking.

How anonymous are we?

Specific to this website, what is okay and what is over the line?

Is someone's personal info that wasn't volunteered on this site, but is available elsewhere on the web, free game on here...or is that doxxing?

I'm not complaining, I'm asking.

How anonymous are we?
So you want to dox someone?

Hammer tolerates a lot of shit for a long time, but one thing he doesn't tolerate is doxxing.

Good to know.

But is this considered doxxing?

I don't know if the management of this site stamps it out or shrugs their shoulders.

So who do you want to doxx and more importantly why? Did they hurt you? Offend you in some way? The internet can be a tough place. It’s not for everyone. No shame in that.

This is a thread for my husband. You can see him in my avatar. He's the man with the purple Vancouver tshirt. He likes finding posters he dislikes on Instagram and contacting their family and friends with nasty lies.

Does anyone know who my husband is? I think you do!

I’m curious. Who decides this ^? You?

This is a thread for my husband. You can see him in my avatar. He's the man with the purple Vancouver tshirt. He likes finding posters he dislikes on Instagram and contacting their family and friends with nasty lies.

Does anyone know who my husband is? I think you do!
A Canuck, Eh?

Nohatespeech Nohate GIF by Democratic Meme Factory