Stalkers, Doxxers & Trolls, Oh My!

When NU_FTW was threatening to doxx Rock we shoulda banned his ass right then.

There was no bigger fan of Rock than I. I really wish he would just stop by from time to time and check in. He was the exact kind of guy I’d hang out with. I personally loved all his stories. My favorite was he posted a pic of him and bunch of people he went to college with. The pic was taken when they were in college. He was candid about the photo, the circumstances surrounding the photo, etc. He was a very unique poster. I’ve yet to come across one like him either before or since.

This is a thread for my husband. You can see him in my avatar. He's the man with the purple Vancouver tshirt. He likes finding posters he dislikes on Instagram and contacting their family and friends with nasty lies.

Does anyone know who my husband is? I think you do!

Not this shit again!

Hahaha

Hey fuck you and your faggot husband.

If someone on a sports message boards gets you so worked up that you take the time to look for personal information about them elsewhere and post your findings on here, you lost the internet
The second it stops being fun, quit.

Heh...funny story I have actually seen someone from the other Hoop get retweeted by someone I follow before (same name, unique enough, etc.).

Won't say who or where to find them because obviously (other than I don't think I've seen them here) but thought that was funny.

Heh...funny story I have actually seen someone from the other Hoop in the get retweeted by someone I follow before (same name, unique enough, etc.).

Won't say who or where to find them because obviously (other than I don't think I've seen them here) but thought that was funny.
Does he have little tiny arms?

teehee

You're so vain.
You probably think this thread is about you.

I actually don’t. The last interaction we had (albeit some time ago) was a good one. Previous to that I clarified for you that I was (and still am) a big fan of @AlaskaGuy. You seemed to think I wasn’t. I found that strange because I interacted with the guy on a routine basis. If I didn’t like him why would I do that?

We were just usually on the opposite sides of political issues. Somehow you perceived that as “dislike”. You may have even used the “hated” (I can’t recall). You seemed genuinely shocked when I said I didn’t hate him. I wish he too came back and posted here.

Does he have little tiny arms?

teehee
Some posters don't protect their anonymity for whatever reason.

Back before I quit for a year or so, I had been texting with probably half a dozen guys and was dumb enough to give my number to a poster I should have known better about. He got in with Zig's crew and together with my phone number and one bit of information they found by connecting some dots, they thought they had my name. That dickhead Yoga is one of them.

They don't have my name.

You're so vain.
You probably think this thread is about you.

Have you ever typed "Carly Simon" into the GIPHY? Am I doing it wrong? :noidea: :laugh:

Wwc GIF

Some posters don't protect their anonymity for whatever reason.

Back before I quit for a year or so, I had been texting with probably half a dozen guys and was dumb enough to give my number to a poster I should have known better about. He got in with Zig's crew and together with my phone number and one bit of information they found by connecting some dots, they thought they had my name. That dickhead Yoga is one of them.

They don't have my name.

It's okay Raphael, I never believed them guys anyway! haha

There was no bigger fan of Rock than I. I really wish he would just stop by from time to time and check in. He was the exact kind of guy I’d hang out with. I personally loved all his stories. My favorite was he posted a pic of him and bunch of people he went to college with. The pic was taken when they were in college. He was candid about the photo, the circumstances surrounding the photo, etc. He was a very unique poster. I’ve yet to come across one like him either before or since.
Rock is one-of-a-kind. He waded in with the big boys and I never saw him rattled even once. When you have mr. pickles registering "Rocks Dead Fetus" after Rock lost a stillborn child and your response is "it's no big deal lol" you're skin is pretty fucking thick.

Zero doubt if you asked Rock if you could crash on his couch for a week, he'd hand you some blankets and a bong. Unlike @Peter Gozintite who says "sorry, we're not set up for visitors."