TV Series Star Wars: The Mandalorian

I liked it. Seemed a little fan service-y to me

with the re-visiting Tatooine and finally showing a living Kryat Dragon. But it will be interesting to see how boba fett plays into this season

I'm a huge nerd so I loved the fan servcy stuff but I could see why some might see it and not get all the references. But even still things like the visuals are great and they left a very good cliffhanger

I liked it. Seemed a little fan service-y to me

with the re-visiting Tatooine and finally showing a living Kryat Dragon. But it will be interesting to see how boba fett plays into this season
I think it is just pieces of his armor after his demise the jawas scavenged. I dont think he makes any appearances myself. (I think they just like that rumor floating out there)
I am curious what mando does with it though.

Came out with a couple questions:

Where'd Mando get all the new glass?

Why does Hyperspace spoil eggs?
No shit right? I thought the same...how’s the glass not broken anymore?

just finished S2E2...meh
Kinda my thoughts. Did not advance the plot much. Hopefully they are doing some world building with these characters and that they mean more than just filler for the episode

Kinda my thoughts. Did not advance the plot much. Hopefully they are doing some world building with these characters and that they mean more than just filler for the episode
exactly. I finished watching and just thought what the hell was the point of that? Maybe there's going to be something long-range we aren't privy to yet, but otherwise it feels exactly as you say...pointless filler to get 8 or 10 episodes (r however many they do).

I do like that they're bringing some themes, basic story-lines, and characters into Canon from Legends.
1606769811075.png

I do like that they're bringing some themes, basic story-lines, and characters into Canon from Legends.
The animated series’ (Clone Wars, Rebels and Resistance) are all considered canon, so Thrawn was already officially in.

But granted, adding him to live action is a Higher level of canon.

they used to (maybe still do) have a full explanation of what was canon, what wasn’t and what was kinda...

If I remember correctly, anything live action used to be considered top-tier canon. Tier-two cannon was the animated series’. Tier-three was anything written since the Disney purchase. And finally, Tier-four was anything written before the Disney purchase. Any time there was a conflict, this system was supposed to be used to clear anything up.

I believe the lego stuff is completely extra-canon (non-canon) and the video games are considered “written”.

The animated series’ (Clone Wars, Rebels and Resistance) are all considered canon, so Thrawn was already officially in.
Oh, I know but we've never seen him "in the flesh". I thought they did a great job with Ahsoka so I'm eager to see both the casting and the actual physical presentation of him.
I'm a big fan of the animated series but I still consider them a substitute for what I really want which is live action, animatronics, and good make-up work.

Oh, I know but we've never seen him "in the flesh". I thought they did a great job with Ahsoka so I'm eager to see both the casting and the actual physical presentation of him.
I'm a big fan of the animated series but I still consider them a substitute for what I really want which is live action, animatronics, and good make-up work.
I want Jedi mind trick sex.

SJAJDNCNSKALDKDJSHAKSKDJFHAKTNCHXKSOSLFJDJAOXIVHSKWHFJ

BOBA FUCKING FETT

Back