TV Series Star Wars: The Mandalorian

I read some fan theories that "Din" is the name they give to members that have no actual family clan. Both Djarin and Grogu are foundlings so they are both "Din" as their family name. Its sorta like how in Game of Thrones bastards' last name is based on the region they are from (ie Snow)
That theory occurred to me as well. And I like it. But that would not bind Mando and Grogu together. At least not the way they made it seem in the moment.

But if Feloni or Favreau were to show up here today and say that is the case, I would be fine with it, and it could fir easily enough.

Maybe someone should tighten up the perimeter defenses so that any random astromech droid can't fly in and shut down sh!t and collapse a hidden base.....

Maybe someone should tighten up the perimeter defenses so that any random astromech droid can't fly in and shut down sh!t and collapse a hidden base.....
Dude if you are nitpicking plot holes from The Mandalorian then you're going to need to quit your job because that is all you are going to be able to do.