Started back at it today

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
Haven't done much in a while. I am out of shape, and starting from scratch against. I guess I got into pretty good shape last in 2018 - 19. Went for a decent bike ride, and came home and did 2 rounds on the body bag. Just punching for speed, not power.

I know that if I go too hard, too soon, I will do more damage than good at this point, and my age. Tomorrow I am going to do a single burnout sets, on basic and compound lifts, of light weight, and try to hit every muscle group twice, but a different lift every time.

Hope to lifting pretty heavy, and doing circuit training again in 3 to 4 weeks. Also going to go pescatarian again for the month of February. By March, I'll be banging all your moms again.

Fine work, Peter. We’re all proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Right on Petey! Slow and steady, you got this. Will power, kindest friend, you got it too, I seen it! Make me proud(er)!
Working Out Lifting Weights GIF by Chance The Rapper
hump day working out GIF by truTV's Late Night Snack
fit diet GIF

Sounds like you’re being smart about it. Don’t try to get it all back in a day.

Going to go back swimming tomorrow.

I've not been since Dec 23rd since I caught Omicron.

Just waited for the chest oysters to go away and I think tomorrow will be the day.

Doubt I'll do 3K but will try for 2K.

How is your finger, the one you sliced the tip off... CRINGE... chalk screech on the chalkboard! Old school. I really felt your pain, i felt awful for you!
It’s doing a little better, thanks. It bled for a long time, but it’s under control now. It doesn’t really hurt unless I hit it on something, but it’ll take some time to heal.

Fine work, Peter. We’re all proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Thanks pal. How's your workout regiment been? You do anything?

It’s doing a little better, thanks. It bled for a long time, but it’s under control now. It doesn’t really hurt unless I hit it on something, but it’ll take some time to heal.
How'd you nip the tip of your finger off?

How'd you nip the tip of your finger off?
Cutting an onion on a mandolin. Thumb slipped off the guard and I cut a slice off the tip of my right thumb. Weird part is it didn’t hurt at all. I felt it and then looked at it (it hadn’t started bleeding yet) and it just looked like I had dented it. Then it started to bleed and bled for a long time.

Cutting an onion on a mandolin. Thumb slipped off the guard and I cut a slice off the tip of my right thumb. Weird part is it didn’t hurt at all. I felt it and then looked at it (it hadn’t started bleeding yet) and it just looked like I had dented it. Then it started to bleed and bled for a long time.
potato GIF by The Wirecutter

Haven't done much in a while. I am out of shape, and starting from scratch against. I guess I got into pretty good shape last in 2018 - 19. Went for a decent bike ride, and came home and did 2 rounds on the body bag. Just punching for speed, not power.

I know that if I go too hard, too soon, I will do more damage than good at this point, and my age. Tomorrow I am going to do a single burnout sets, on basic and compound lifts, of light weight, and try to hit every muscle group twice, but a different lift every time.

Hope to lifting pretty heavy, and doing circuit training again in 3 to 4 weeks. Also going to go pescatarian again for the month of February. By March, I'll be banging all your moms again.
Have a cheeseburger

Fattie

I can give you some pointers on what not to do. Don’t buy one with a smaller guard. Don’t hold it with your thumb on the edge of the guard. Basic stuff like that.
Is there much of a workout?

Cutting an onion on a mandolin. Thumb slipped off the guard and I cut a slice off the tip of my right thumb.
I did the same on a wood jointer. Cut the tip clean off! Nothing left to stitch. Had to wait for it to close on its own. Took a while. Hurt like a MFer the first day. Throbbing!