State & City names...

Tuscaloosa Alabama is named after Chief Tuscaloosa. Unfortunately he got killed by Hernandez De Soto. But because he battled the Spanish, his name will go down forever as Titletown ha ha ha ha ha ha

Isn’t "Milwaukee" an Indian name? Yes, it is.Actually it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que," which is Algonquin for, "the good land."
i was not aware of that waynes world GIF

Tuscaloosa Alabama is named after Chief Tuscaloosa. Unfortunately he got killed by Hernandez De Soto. But because he battled the Spanish, his name will go down forever as Titletown ha ha ha ha ha ha
Norman, Oklahoma

Abner Norman was in charge of a survey crew, surveying unassigned lands, and they camped there.
They burned Norman's Camp in an old tree for some reason.

It stuck

Moore, Oklahoma

Al Moore worked for the Railroad and lived in a box car on a siding with his name on it.
For mail or some shit.

Rooster Run, Kentucky.

I can guess, but I don't know.
Maybe @PeoplesChicken does.
Rooster Run was a general store in Nelson County, Kentucky. Joe Evans opened the store in 1967. It was known for the baseball caps featuring its logo and the fiberglass rooster statue standing in front of the store.

You are welcome America

Norman, Oklahoma

Abner Norman was in charge of a survey crew, surveying unassigned lands, and they camped there.
They burned Norman's Camp in an old tree for some reason.

It stuck

Moore, Oklahoma

Al Moore worked for the Railroad and lived in a box car on a siding with his name on it.
For mail or some shit.
And now Toby Keith lives in a box car there

Rooster Run was a general store in Nelson County, Kentucky. Joe Evans opened the store in 1967. It was known for the baseball caps featuring its logo and the fiberglass rooster statue standing in front of the store.

You are welcome America

I just always figured the name stemmed from there being a bunch of Roosters running around, and someone made hat, which put it on the map. If you ask pretty much anyone from Kentucky about Rooster Run, we'll all say, "well, they have hats - and the hats say "Rooster Run," and they have a rooster that ... looks like it's running ... on them.

Or English for bad beer

The original beer won the gold medal in the American-Style Lager category three times, and the light version has brought home the gold in its category six times. It goes without saying that despite its low price point, Old Milwaukee is a seriously good, no-frills beer.

The original beer won the gold medal in the American-Style Lager category three times, and the light version has brought home the gold in its category six times. It goes without saying that despite its low price point, Old Milwaukee is a seriously good, no-frills beer.
I am going to assume you had consumed about 10-12 of them when you wrote this comment