Stop It, White People!

Usually you get one on your pillow at the hotels. Either that or one of the tacos above. You have check a box when you check in.
And you have to check FOR box before entering.

I mean at the bottom it says McCall and that isnt a traditional POC last name
lol! You goof!

A18uE6-ogfL.jpg

Don't even know what you are talking about, I'm ALL OVER that! Sonic I'm sure will make it taste terrible, but maybe one of the better burger places will copy it. nom nom nom!
You can have my share as well. As you point out, even if it was something I’d want, Sonic would find a way to fuck it up. Still can’t figure out why there are so many of them around here.

You can have my share as well. As you point out, even if it was something I’d want, Sonic would find a way to fuck it up. Still can’t figure out why there are so many of them around here.
I went to sonic once in 2008.

That was enough for me.

wife likes getting the coke zero with cherry and vanilla flavor added

oh..and

Sonic >>>>>>>>>>> Waitaburger
There was a time when that kind of talk would get you a time out. But...whataburger still hasn't brought back the peppercorn ranch whatachicken so I'll allow it. Plus they are owned but some Chicago knobs now.

Back