GAME Super Bowl: Kansas City vs Philadelphia 6:30pm ET FOX

Philly already had the MLB and MLS championships this year, it was another city’s time.

Philly already had the MLB and MLS championships this year, it was another city’s time.
Yeah and how'd that work out for them?

Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Eh, end of the day, they lost because they couldn't pressure Mahomes. That penalty didn't lead to more points, just took the time that the Eagles might have had to tie or win it.

Credit to the Chiefs' OL and game plan. They executed their game plan.
This exactly. And the Chiefs as well. Both DLs have been good at pressuring the QBs. Neither one did last night so kudos to both offensive lines for that. (Both QBs are pretty good at avoiding the rush too.) What was there...something like one sack when Hurts got pulled down on a run for a yard loss?

That is the exact reason why they have pop stars like Rihanna do the halftime show... It draws Cara's demographic (one that doesn't care about football) into the event.
This is why I never bitch about who is in the halftime show. I'm not the target demographic who is going to watch the halftime show anyways. Halftime is beer and snacks run time.

This exactly. And the Chiefs as well. Both DLs have been good at pressuring the QBs. Neither one did last night so kudos to both offensive lines for that. (Both QBs are pretty good at avoiding the rush too.) What was there...something like one sack when Hurts got pulled down on a run for a yard loss?

Guess the field was a major issue for the DLs on both sides.

I know KC got credit for a sack, but I couldn't think of the play right away. Great play by the guy here, but even that's not a traditional sack, and I remember after that play being surprised they had the LOS for the next snap back by the 21.

I don't even think he got tackled on that play, he just ran out of bounds a yard behind the LOS, so it counted as a sack. I can't recall a SB where both O-Lines played such a great game.

I know KC got credit for a sack, but I couldn't think of the play right away. Great play by the guy here, but even that's not a traditional sack, and I remember after that play being surprised they had the LOS for the next snap back by the 21.

:ninja:

I don't even think he got tackled on that play, he just ran out of bounds a yard behind the LOS, so it counted as a sack. I can't recall a SB where both O-Lines played such a great game.
Watching that replay and I don't even know if they got that right. Ref was right there, but it sure looks like he doesn't go out with his right foot.

Watching that replay and I don't even know if they got that right. Ref was right there, but it sure looks like he doesn't go out with his right foot.
Yeah, he might have crossed the LOS before going out

This is why I never bitch about who is in the halftime show. I'm not the target demographic who is going to watch the halftime show anyways. Halftime is beer and snacks run time.
I have never watched a halftime show

I’m in the target demographic and need to learn that it’s going to be a disappointment 95% of the time and my time would be better spent taking the dog out for a shit.

Saw an article where Oklahoma State is sarcastically being blamed for the field. Some professor there has been working on a new hybrid that is a cross between a couple of bermudas and a couple of ryes….created for golf courses! I’ll see if I can find it.

Saw an article where Oklahoma State is sarcastically being blamed for the field. Some professor there has been working on a new hybrid that is a cross between a couple of bermudas and a couple of ryes….created for golf courses! I’ll see if I can find it.
Good for good divots

Did no one watch the same game as me? Or is everyone just reading the stat lines?

Mahomes was pressured plenty throughout the game. They just never could wrangle him in. He did a lot of running around for someone that was trying not to run around especially. behind the line & at times running the ball. They werent by design. I tip my hat to Mahomes.