GAME Super Bowl: Kansas City vs Philadelphia 6:30pm ET FOX

Congrats to any KC fans on here. Great game. Frustrated by the defensive play in the 2nd half (especially the blitz calls on the last two TDs), but credit to Mahomes as well.

when have the giants been to the world series?I didn't even know football teams were eligble.
The Giants have won more World Series in the past 15 years than the Phillies have in their entire existence.

Eagles dline was a fraud tonight. Was Mahomes ever touched in the pocket?

Towards the end of the game, you could tell the team that had better coaching staff. Chiefs had more heart and determination due to the MVP caliber QB and superior coaching. Congrats Chiefs, you were clearly the better team this season.

If so, it’s an amazing script. Rip the hearts (if they actually have them) out of Philadelphia fans at the last minute.
i guess i'm flabbergasted at your disgust to philly. based on your backup backup QBs getting thrown out the game from the eagle defense that sacked 15 more people than the next group.

i guess i'm flabbergasted at your disgust to philly. based on your backup backup QBs getting thrown out the game from the eagle defense that sacked 15 more people than the next group.
I’m not disgusted. I’m absolutely giddy that one of the worst fanbases in sports got their hearts ripped out today.

I saw just enough of the pregame show to see everyone's picks.

Terry Bradshaw didn't want to pick the Eagles because everyone else picked them and if everyone picked the Eagles, then the Chiefs would win. But he then picked the Eagles.

So it's Terry's fault.

I’m not disgusted. I’m absolutely giddy that one of the worst fanbases in sports got their hearts ripped out today.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN