GAME Super Bowl: Kansas City vs Philadelphia 6:30pm ET FOX

We were talking about the worst fanbase. Forty whiners.
Dude. The Niners could embark on the douchiest journey in the history of sports for the next millennium and still not hold a candle to Philly. Embrace your place in the sports (and cultural) universe. Philadelphia and its fans are the absolute worst in existence. No one else even comes close.

Dude. The Niners could embark on the douchiest journey in the history of sports for the next millennium and still not hold a candle to Philly. Embrace your place in the sports (and cultural) universe. Philadelphia and its fans are the absolute worst in existence. No one else even comes close.
"We would have won the game if they let us carry three QBs and we were better and yeah we lost by 24 but we were the better team" is a pretty good start.

1676263212777.png

Least she could've done was only wear the T-shirt.

"We would have won the game if they let us carry three QBs and we were better and yeah we lost by 24 but we were the better team" is a pretty good start.
No one said that. What we said….correctly, was that the Eagles fan base was the douchiest in sports and you keep trying to prove them right. Lose with dignity. You’d have to find some first, but once you had it, you’d be losers with dignity.

Yes, Philly fans are pretty much the worst.
They were fortunate last time around to be up against a franchise even more despised (NE), but this go-around they were up against the classy Chiefs and America rejoiced at their failure.

No one said that. What we said….correctly, was that the Eagles fan base was the douchiest in sports and you keep trying to prove them right. Lose with dignity. You’d have to find some first, but once you had it, you’d be losers with dignity.
Multiple Niners players said that. There are receipts.

Twitter is full of Niners fans filling their diapers for two weeks. Go on with this, though.

Multiple Niners players said that. There are receipts.

Twitter is full of Niners fans filling their diapers for two weeks. Go on with this, though.
It’s indisputable that the Niners would have throttled the Eagles if they hadn’t purposely injured their QB in a historically dirty play. No one is even disputing that. What we’re really discussing is how long Philly fans will have to repay their bad karma. I’m guessing it’ll take at least 50 years. And that’s if Philly fans repent and change their ways, which we know they’re not capable of doing.

It’s indisputable that the Niners would have throttled the Eagles if they hadn’t purposely injured their QB in a historically dirty play. No one is even disputing that. What we’re really discussing is how long Philly fans will have to repay their bad karma. I’m guessing it’ll take at least 50 years. And that’s if Philly fans repent and change their ways, which we know they’re not capable of doing.
Thank you, we needed that.

True True Agree GIF

Happy Kansas City Chiefs GIF by Microsoft Surface

That's the first defensive holding call I have ever seen where the receiver got out of his break fine with no jersey tug.

I know why the haters love the script.

Bradberry admits he tugged the jersey.

Got anything else you want to cry about?

Eh, end of the day, they lost because they couldn't pressure Mahomes. That penalty didn't lead to more points, just took the time that the Eagles might have had to tie or win it.

Credit to the Chiefs' OL and game plan. They executed their game plan.

It was a weak call. Don't think anyone was saying it wasn't a correct call. Just sucks it robbed us of more football and a much better possibility of OT.

As a fan with no dog in the fight, I wanted to see Kansas City score with that minute or so left to make it more interesting.

San francisco wasn't even in this game.

There were a lot of Niner fans on Twitter during the game screaming about how “SF is better than both teams and everybody knows it!”

I guess they’re still surprised for some reason that they lost with a guy who was the last pick in the draft playing QB.