Super Bowl menu

Did a brisket yesterday that I'll reheat today. Made some pickled red onions, and will make slaw today for sammiches

Buffalo wings are soaking in a buttermilk brine. Homemade bleu cheese dressing.

Doing a couple beer can fryer chickens today, and then the family is bringing potato salad and some other salad.

One of my kids is bringing some Wagyu steaks. I get to grill them with jumbo shrimp, corn on the cob, zucchini, and lime halves (for the margaritas). Steamed rice and garden salad. Also have some THC cartridges, Mezcal and North Coast Chardonnay. 12 pack of Heineken.

got 3 pizzas, bunch of bread sticks, wings, chips dips salsa jerky goin full cheat day on the carbs lol

Along with the veggie tray, chips & dips (ranch, green onion, spinach, guac & fresh salsa), I’m doing carnitas nachos and a tri tip with potato salad, grilled asparagus, chili beans and garlic bread.

Leftover meatloaf

Exhale Well delta 8 gummies

Leftover meatloaf

Exhale Well delta 8 gummies
Not gettin any kickbacks but theres a better bang for your buck place out there, look at budvault.com ive used almost all their varieties of everything they have and can say they are legit. but pricing is way better than exhale well's

Not gettin any kickbacks but theres a better bang for your buck place out there, look at budvault.com ive used almost all their varieties of everything they have and can say they are legit. but pricing is way better than exhale well's
But mah shit is vegan, organic, non-gmo and 3rd party tested an shiiiit

I'll check out that link...thanks

Smoked Buffalo chicken thighs (also with homemade blue cheese dressing), nachos, and some other finger foods.

But mah shit is vegan, organic, non-gmo and 3rd party tested an shiiiit

I'll check out that link...thanks
yea all the legit places do testing, just figured id point out the Delta 8 stuff since i know they are worth it having tried a bunch of different places and what have ya. they literally have an overabundance of CBD from hemp High levels of Delta-8 THC are produced artificially by chemically converting CBD or Delta-9 THC through a process known as isomerization. All Delta-8 THC products are manufactured by some form of chemical conversion. so the stuff should be cheap but some places are taking advantage of the "new" factor of delta 8 and charging way more

a tri tip with potato salad, grilled asparagus, chili beans and garlic bread.

Emma Stone High Quality GIF

so the stuff should be cheap but some places are taking advantage of the "new" factor of delta 8 and charging way more
I'm just happy I can buy that shit online and ship into this baptist belt I live in.

Hawaiian roll, ham and swiss sliders with honey and Dijon mustard. Buffalo chicken dip with rotisserie chicken, cream cheese onion roll, 7 layer dip, swedish meatballs, nacho bar, Moscow mules, bourbon, beer, brownies and canolis