Super Bowl menu

Only what I can buy at costco

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Taco bar. I’ll do some shredded chicken, ground elk and sliced whitetail backstrap. I pickled some cabbage last week so they can do it street taco or burrito.

MIL is handling the appetizers.

Snagged a bottle of Eagle Rare today so I’ll have some ice for that.

My wife will be upstairs with leftovers from yesterday (chicken and pesto pasta).

My son and I are going to have my gourmet beans and wieners on toast. With beer.

After we eat, around 6 PM PST, we'll go down and watch the game which will be recording. We'll have 2.5 hours in the bank when we start and we'll likely finish up same time as the live audience.

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF
What is that exactly

2 cans of beans, 6 wieners, onions, red bell pepper, garlic, various spices (never the same). Worstechire sauce, soy? Ground pepper?

Wieners, onions, garlic and peppers fried up to tender, then dump in the beans.

2 pieces of toast, your choice, slathered in butter on a plate.

Said gourmet beans and wieners slathered over top of toast. Ketchup (not catsup) and ground pepper to taste. Maybe 1 more piece of overly buttered toast to sop things up.

Better than biscuits and gravy any day of the week.

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF
What is that exactly

And of course, breakfast will likely be my legendary stacker.

Toast, PB&J, bacon, toast, cheese slice, potato patty, 2 eggs over easy for me but whatever your fancy.

Ground pepper, ground salt and maybe a bit or maple syrup.

Eat with a fork and a steak knife so you can get complete stacked mouthfuls with ease.

Heading to my Buddy's place tomorrow for some ice fishing and beers. Gonna watch the game and crash.

His awesome wife has all kinds of food lined up. I don't even know what's gonna be there, but I know she's smoking some salmon.

Can't wait.

bought some tomahawk tofu chops for the smoker.
Made the cinnamon apples today for the chops

Fresh batch of hummus and guacamole.

2 cans of beans, 6 wieners, onions, red bell pepper, garlic, various spices (never the same). Worstechire sauce, soy? Ground pepper?

Said gourmet beans and wieners slathered over top of toast. Ketchup (not catsup) and ground pepper to taste. Maybe 1 more piece of overly buttered toast to sop things up.

I was with you until you went full retard trashing my beloved biscuits and gravy.

wants GIF

And of course, breakfast will likely be my legendary stacker.

Toast, PB&J, bacon, toast, cheese slice, potato patty, 2 eggs over easy for me but whatever your fancy.

Ground pepper, ground salt and maybe a bit or maple syrup.

Eat with a fork and a steak knife so you can get complete stacked mouthfuls with ease.
PBJ w cheese? :sick: