Superior Sequels

10 Cloverfield Lane (but it doesn’t count. Not really a sequel).

London Has Fallen, maybe

10 Cloverfield Lane (but it doesn’t count. Not really a sequel).
I think all those movies are supposed to be in the same universe, but they don’t really confirm it in any of them.

these are the first two that come to mind. Original Godfather was a 5* film, but the sequel managed to surpass it somehow. Pretty amazing stuff.

Batman Begins is a very good film, but god damn, the Dark Knight was amazing.
Yep. Batman Begins was just another batman movie to me when I saw it. The Dark Knight was amazing.

I liked "Spies Like Us" better than "Black Like Me" :noidea:

No
No
All those movies suck
Arguable
No

First Harold and Kumar is good but the second is just so much funnier to me from start to finish. The George Bush in the movie is exactly how I picture Bush in real life. That's one of my all time favorite comedy scenes. The KKK scene another classic.

Absolute Austin Powers 2 is the best. It introduces Mini Me and Fat Bastard. The 3rd Austin Powers with Beyonce was god awful but the second one was great. Mini Me alone makes it better than the first but you throw in Fat Bastard as well and that just makes it clear cut.

Lord of the Rings is by far and away the greatest movie trilogy ever made. Also I'd say probably the best movies you can watchin 4k. Amazing journey, score, cinematography, on location shots and Orcs and characters in makeup instead of all pure CGI (which made the Hobbit movies terrible). Also some of the best battle scenes in movies, especially Two Towers.

28 Weeks Later had a far different tone for the movie that I felt really fit for it.

Another one here:

10 Cloverfield Lane

First Harold and Kumar is good but the second is just so much funnier to me from start to finish. The George Bush in the movie is exactly how I picture Bush in real life. That's one of my all time favorite comedy scenes. The KKK scene another classic.

Absolute Austin Powers 2 is the best. It introduces Mini Me and Fat Bastard. The 3rd Austin Powers with Beyonce was god awful but the second one was great. Mini Me alone makes it better than the first but you throw in Fat Bastard as well and that just makes it clear cut.

Lord of the Rings is by far and away the greatest movie trilogy ever made. Also I'd say probably the best movies you can watchin 4k. Amazing journey, score, cinematography, on location shots and Orcs and characters in makeup instead of all pure CGI (which made the Hobbit movies terrible). Also some of the best battle scenes in movies, especially Two Towers.

28 Weeks Later had a far different tone for the movie that I felt really fit for it.
Just… just… no.
Terribly directed, obtuse fantasy flotsam with no good narrative. And that stank acting. Yikes.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F99d2caf8-d4a5-44f6-ba7c-3567ddf7e6dd_480x200.gif