Superior Sequels

A couple months late… but I always also liked the “we’re assembling the best all star youth hockey team in the country to compete in an Olympic style tournament. so… grab that group of talentless misfits you coached up a couple years ago, and consider two or three of these other weirdos we flew in too.” vibes.

Yep, all of the best players in the entire country just happened to live within biking distance of one another :laugh: Oh, that's right! It's all about teamwork and growing together! Now someone get a jersey for this fat Black kid that we all just met in the middle of the tournament :wink:

I love how the weirdos were all flawed players too. Apparently, the game is so unpopular in the USA that among the best selections in the other 49 states were a recently converted figure skater and a guy that doesn't even know how to stop.

Yep, all of the best players in the entire country just happened to live within biking distance of one another :laugh: Oh, that's right! It's all about teamwork and growing together! Now someone get a jersey for this fat Black kid that we all just met in the middle of the tournament :wink:

I love how the weirdos were all flawed players too. Apparently, the game is so unpopular in the USA that among the best selections in the other 49 states were a recently converted figure skater and a guy that doesn't even know how to stop.
Stopping is for quitters. ™

Bourne Supremacy and Ultimatum.

I thought those movies got better as they went on... leaving off the ones after Ultimatum tho.