Taylor Hawkins

Fog

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 17,000.00
"The Foo Fighters Family is devastated by the tragic and untimely loss of our beloved Taylor Hawkins. His musical spirit and infectious laughter will live on with all of us forever,"

We are not permanent.
We’re temporary, temporary.
Same old story.

This is some bullshit. Taylor is awesome.

Well that blows.

He sang a spot on version of Under Pressure when we saw Foo Fighters a few years ago. We have tickets to another concert in September. Not sure if it will happen now. He was a pretty rare drummer in that he was the second most well known member of a huge band.

Reactions: ill
Heroin.

He's used off and on forever. He OD'd in 2001 and was in a coma for a week.

This broke my heart when I heard it last night. One of my favorite bands and he was one helluva musician

He sang a spot on version of Under Pressure when we saw Foo Fighters a few years ago. We have tickets to another concert in September. Not sure if it will happen now. He was a pretty rare drummer in that he was the second most well known member of a huge band.
I've seen him perform Under Pressure too, he was damn good. I don't know how Foo Fighters go forward after this. Just finished Grohls memoir... He just keeps losing people in his life. He said Taylor was the only drummer he could see playing with him

No official cause of death yet.

"The Foo Fighters Family is devastated by the tragic and untimely loss of our beloved Taylor Hawkins. His musical spirit and infectious laughter will live on with all of us forever,"
Sounds like bullshit written by some Hollyweird music agent. :puke: