GAME TCU @ #9 TX | FOX | 11CT

On Oct 10, College game day may be covering the big match up between Kansas State and TCU, instead of the RRSO of inferior teams.

Damn errybody in the Big 12 already has a loss, except for Okie St.
With OU not at full speed yet, there is no clear front runner in the league.

How the f#=k does Texas lose to TCU. I haven’t paid much attention, but didn’t TCU lose to a high school team last week

Last edited:
With OU not at full speed yet, there is no clear front runner in the league.

Yeah, probably right. Can't see how the Big 12 gets a team in the CFP at this point.

Here’s my take on the rest of this season:
Go Federer.

@Thiefery
tom hanks hello GIF

He looks special, his eyes and nostrils have the same exact diameter
I’ll never forget that one headshot he had somewhere where he looks like he’s enthusiastically screaming “ICE KWEEEEEEEEM!!!!!”.

His dad was the Banjo boy from Deliverance.
That dude works at the Clayton, GA(Nick Saban's offseason home in the northeast corner of GA) Wal-Mart. I worked a few months at a quarry near there and met him. Apparently playing an inbred hillbilly didn't pay too much in the 70's.

I have to console myself with the fact that I live in Austin Texas with the absolutely hottest women in the world.

I have to console myself with the fact that I live in Austin Texas with the absolutely hottest women in the world.
I bet you get all the quim spouting shit like “cHaNcElLoR eMeRiTuS”.

Are you spying on me?
Yeah you got me.

Personally I wouldn’t stick my dick in fat skanky nerd chicks, but you do you Mr. soccer guy that wears baseball jerseys to football games.

The refs tried to fuck it up again.