GAME TCU @ #9 TX | FOX | 11CT

Well, at least Aggy got stomped.

They lost to us last season, the trend continues..

But as far as today..
it's a trap fly GIF's a trap fly GIF
smug GIF

Man what a way to Fn lose.. Only thing worse in now seeing Texas boards all wanting Urban..fuck that guy..

Man what a way to Fn lose.. Only thing worse in now seeing Texas boards all wanting Urban..fuck that guy..
Isn't Urban the same guy that recommended Herman? I don't see that as a good fit.

I am starting to think it maybe time to change. I will always give a coach 3 years and see what is happening. Tom was on hard call at the end of 3 and giving him a 4th was probably the right call, but looks like Texas gave Ton enough rope to hang himself. Something wrong in the program.

sam ehlinger say tcu didnt beat us we beat ourselves..... :dhd:

To all the OU fans laughing at Texas:

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV
Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal
inside the nba laughing GIF by NBA on TNT

ricky gervais laughing GIF
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Donald Duck Lol GIF
Funny Face Reaction GIF

How the f#=k does Texas lose to TCU. I haven’t paid much attention, but didn’t TCU lose to a high school team last week
That High School Team just beat Oklahoma and is tied for 1st in the Big Xii!

Paris Hilton Fashion GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I thought Louisiana-Lafayette was the #1 team in the Big12 right now.
Might be the #1 team in the country for all I care! They won fair and square. I'll take the ISU win over OU tonight and (2-0) in the Big Xii though, today and twice on Sunday!

Might be the #1 team in the country for all I care! They won fair and square. I'll take the ISU win over OU tonight and (2-0) in the Big Xii though, today and twice on Sunday!

Haha, Louisiana-Lafayette won 11 games last year I believe. They were not a pushover team and were a tough opening opponent for Iowa State.

Haha, Louisiana-Lafayette won 11 games last year I believe. They were not a pushover team and were a tough opening opponent for Iowa State.
Yep. I was well aware! I like and respect the Ragin' Cajuns. Very familiar actually. Been super drunk in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA more than once! Laissez les bon temps rouler. Let's Go State!

Well, at least Aggy got stomped.
Yeah, my aggie neighbor is a damned idiot...and I'm a bigger idiot for listening to him. He convinced me this team is different and his agnuts would cover the spread.:facepalm:

This I'll piss in his yard until he pays for my losses.

Yeah, my aggie neighbor is a damned idiot...and I'm a bigger idiot for listening to him. He convinced me this team is different and his agnuts would cover the spread.:facepalm:

This I'll piss in his yard until he pays for my losses.
You dumb. I’m glad you could admit it and take your lumps.