GAME Tennessee @ Georgia 2:30 CST CBS

You had to go there. Couldn't you have waited until tomorrow?

The irony is that the winner of Alabama vs. Georgia part 1 will be at a disadvantage because both teams will rematch in Atlanta.

The irony is that the winner of Alabama vs. Georgia part 1 will be at a disadvantage because both teams will rematch in Atlanta.
If both teams finish 10-1 with the loss being to each other, it’s likely both teams make the playoffs

If both teams finish 10-1 with the loss being to each other, it’s likely both teams make the playoffs

Not sure about this year because there isn't really any OOC games to gage conference strength. You would need to have 2 of the Power 5 leagues without reps. The Big12 is on board to not appear this year but the B1G and Pac12 will likely have reps, especially with the shorter schedules.

Not sure about this year because there isn't really any OOC games to gage conference strength. You would need to have 2 of the Power 5 leagues without reps. The Big12 is on board to not appear this year but the B1G and Pac12 will likely have reps, especially with the shorter schedules.
The Pac will need help. If Bama and UGA go 1-1 against each other and lose no other games, they're gonna have a better win than any of the other conference champs, and a better loss, and while playing significantly more games than either the B1G or Pac champ.

Not really ... whoever wins next Saturday is likely in no matter the outcome of the SECCG. All sorts of assumptions with this, but the winner of this game has a great chance of getting into the SECCG.

I am of the belief that they PAC is already eliminated. You simply can't let a team that will play 4 and 5 less games than the others in the CFP participate. It's not whether they might be good enough or not ... it's just the conference screwed up. That many fewers games gives this a large competitive advantage.

We have two options. One was one of the highest ranking freshmen recruits, Brandon Harrison. Some TN fans were clamoring for him to start. JG is very controversial as you see from his play. Maurer started some last year and did good until he got hurt. He gets hurt easy and is more prone to throw INTO.
It wouldn't have mattered. Your OL lost that game, the QB didn't have a chance. A Vol friend and I were texting during the game and at one point he said, "it's pretty bad when the only player with a dirty jersey is your QB."

TooToo or however you pronounce that had a hell of game. He's a baller.

I have no doubt that both Georgia and Alabama are better than every Big Xii Team this year, and if they both finish 10-1 with a loss to each other, they will both probably be in. However, If Iowa State or Kansas State go 10-1, that means they ran the Big Xii, beat BOTH OU and Texas (still have talent and if they had beaten ISU and KSU - would both still be in contention) and Oklahoma State not to mention the other team (ISU vs. KSU), Big Xii Championship Game, etc.

Compare that to a B1G or Pac team playing fewer games and no OOC games, and the Cyclones or Wildcats would have a great shot too. Not saying that either one will do that, but to dismiss a 10-1 Big Xii Champ on a 10 game winning streak that played 5 games before the B1G or Pac started doesn't make sense to me. Don't have my panties in a wad though, as I will be thrilled if ISU is 10-1, Big Xii Champs and lands in the Cotton, Fiesta or Peach Bowl and watches the CFB Playoff on TV!

It wouldn't have mattered. Your OL lost that game, the QB didn't have a chance. A Vol friend and I were texting during the game and at one point he said, "it's pretty bad when the only player with a dirty jersey is your QB."

TooToo or however you pronounce that had a hell of game. He's a baller.

To'o To'o is amazing. He helped orchestra the turnaround last weekend.

Still a long season for us. We could figure things out and still have a chance at some respectable wins.