GAME Tennessee @ Georgia 2:30 CST CBS

i'd say that's game. tennessee's quarterback isn't going to be able to make up a 9-point deficit.

After Blaylock went down with a torn ACL, I was wondering would be the number 2 WR behind Pickens. I thought it would be one of the freshmen, Kearis Jackson is by far our most improved player. He's gonna be the number 1 target at times because Pickens is a million dollar talent with a welfare brain.

i'd say that's game. tennessee's quarterback isn't going to be able to make up a 9-point deficit.

Yeah we need both a better QB and better Running Backs. The 40 yards per game rushing isn't doing it as well.

That's probably the ugliest quarter for a team that outscored their opponent 13-0 ever.

Yeah we need both a better QB and better Running Backs. The 40 yards per game rushing isn't doing it as well.
Your RBs are good. They've done work the last two games. Our run defense is legit though. Our defense as a whole is legit.

C'mon, UGA....

Your RBs are good. They've done work the last two games. Our run defense is legit though. Our defense as a whole is legit.

Good RBs have a way to get yards even against good defenses. Jamal Lewis or Travis Henry would have 100 yards rushing now. Sonny Michel and Nick Chubb would as well (your recent great RBs).

Tennessee spent a lot of energy on that fake reverse, for zero yards.

Yeah this is over unless UGA makes a mistake.

bawlgame if UGA gets points here.

Yea it feels over anyway but a score of any type for UGA here and might be channel changin time might have to go watch Auburn struggle with Arky :dhd:

I know I just pretty well blew Kearis Jackson, but I would really prefer it if he stopped trying to be a shortstop on those bouncing punts. I mean, he's fielded all 3 cleanly, but that's gonna cost at some point

This is where I don't understand coaches. About this point when I am playing NCAA, I am pulling the QB to try someone else to give us a spark. It doesn't mean the starter will be different next week, it just means JG is just not having a good half.

Good RBs have a way to get yards even against good defenses. Jamal Lewis or Travis Henry would have 100 yards rushing now. Sonny Michel and Nick Chubb would as well (your recent great RBs).
D'Andre Swift was a second round pick and he had to work hard for yards last year. Zamir White was the top RB recruit in the country a few years ago, same thing for him.

We've got a deep, fast defense especially the front 7. It's not impossible by any means, but it's gonna be hard for RBs to have big games against us.

Our defense is wore out.

This is where I don't understand coaches. About this point when I am playing NCAA, I am pulling the QB to try someone else to give us a spark. It doesn't mean the starter will be different next week, it just means JG is just not having a good half.
Who is the backup?

UGA's mistakes have kept the Vols in this game but this feels over

See, look what happens when you show just a cunthair of creativity at the goal line.