Poll Texas, Sugar

Which team is Texas going to beat in the Sugar?

• LSU

• Tenn

• Bama

• UGA

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Which team is Texas going to beat in the Sugar?

comedy central season 3 episode 16 GIF by Workaholics

Probably won't be a Bama rematch, right? And definitely won't be Georgia.

So, by process of elimination, Texas will play some Mountain WAC team in the Poinsettia Bowl.

I hate it when I have to root for Texas.

Trying to think of a time I've ever rooted for them.

Even in the Big 8 days I always rooted for Oklahoma because it would make Nebraska look better if they beat the Sooners on Thanksgiving.

iirc when tejas played Bama earlier this season I was rooting for an asteroid hit.

Trying to think of a time I've ever rooted for them.

Even in the Big 8 days I always rooted for Oklahoma because it would make Nebraska look better if they beat the Sooners on Thanksgiving.

iirc when tejas played Bama earlier this season I was rooting for an asteroid hit.
I rooted for them back in the USC NCG days. And all it did was create millions of t-shirt fans so I'll never make that mistake again. Learned a valuable lesson about "cheering for the state/conference". Bandwagon fans are the worst, fuck em all.

I rooted for them back in the USC NCG days. And all it did was create millions of t-shirt fans so I'll never make that mistake again. Learned a valuable lesson about "cheering for the state/conference". Bandwagon fans are the worst, fuck em all.

Tee-Shirt fans>>>>>Cult fans

Tee-Shirt fans>>>>>Cult fans
Disagree. Jexas fans that never went to Jexas but are fervent enough to go on message boards like this, are the lowest form of scum. They have zero level of respect for the rivalry the two schools have, so they go over the top in a "did you see what I said to that aggy <elbow nudge>" bullshit. Texas-Exes I know all agree. A&M fans that never attended come close, but we don't have as many bandwagon fans.

lol.. meet me in Tuscaloosa next season and we can both just boo Bama
True story my wife graduated from Alabama and I attended the graduation and sat with her parents. When it was done she got in the car with me and we drove back to Birmingham to eat dinner with everyone and I told her to take a good look around this was the last time she was going to see this place.

I didn't realize that Alabama would eventually start playing the Auburn game on campus so I lied but Auburn is 2-0 with her in the stands at Bryant Denny.

Disagree. Jexas fans that never went to Jexas but are fervent enough to go on message boards like this, are the lowest form of scum. They have zero level of respect for the rivalry the two schools have, so they go over the top in a "did you see what I said to that aggy <elbow nudge>" bullshit. Texas-Exes I know all agree. A&M fans that never attended come close, but we don't have as many bandwagon fans.
homie.. it's the same for aggys on message boards man..

come out and meet us in real life lol

True story my wife graduated from Alabama and I attended the graduation and sat with her parents. When it was done she got in the car with me and we drove back to Birmingham to eat dinner with everyone and I told her to take a good look around this was the last time she was going to see this place.

I didn't realize that Alabama would eventually start playing the Auburn game on campus so I lied but Auburn is 2-0 with her in the stands at Bryant Denny.
That's good enough for me.. I will gladly buy her a ticket for next September lol

We are flying into Birmingham, then renting a car to get to Tuscaloosa.. I'm sure this will be my first and last trip there to see Bama play.