Poll Texas, Sugar

Which team is Texas going to beat in the Sugar?

• LSU

• Tenn

• Bama

• UGA

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's good enough for me.. I will gladly buy her a ticket for next September lol

We are flying into Birmingham, then renting a car to get to Tuscaloosa.. I'm sure this will be my first and last trip there to see Bama play.
If you want restaurant suggestions in Birmingham let me know because we are a big food town.

homie.. it's the same for aggys on message boards man..

come out and meet us in real life lol
That's why I said my last sentence. Read to the end, bro.

Probably won't be a Bama rematch, right?
Even though rematches have been avoided in the past, in this case, I wouldn't be surprised if they made this happen.

But the SEC has a reputation of vetoing this if it thinks it's not a favorable matchup for their teams.

If you want restaurant suggestions in Birmingham let me know because we are a big food town.
oh yeah man.. i'll ask as we get closer to the game next year :)

oh yeah man.. i'll ask as we get closer to the game next year :)
Let's see what the ol' GIF roulette wheel turns up for "Birmingham big food town:"

Season 15 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

Let's see what the ol' GIF roulette wheel turns up for "Birmingham big food town:"

Season 15 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons
I was in Austin this past Friday for the Baylor game.. we ate at iron Cactus on 6th street.. ehhh don't recommend.. HOWEVER later on that night after some drinking.. i stumbled across a place called velvet tacos.. OMG.. they put torchy's to shame.. I'm sure that place is the Krusty Burger (of tacos and bomb as queso dip) of 6th street.. all this to say is.. I'll try it lol

I was in Austin this past Friday for the Baylor game.. we ate at iron Cactus on 6th street.. ehhh don't recommend.. HOWEVER later on that night after some drinking.. i stumbled across a place called velvet tacos.. OMG.. they put torchy's to shame.. I'm sure that place is the Krusty Burger (of tacos and bomb as queso dip) of 6th street.. all this to say is.. I'll try it lol
Not sure why anyone in Austin would eat anything but Gordoughs, but that's just me.

Torchys Tacos is nasty. Velvet is good but I still like Fuzzys.

wouldn't it be K-State in the Sugar,
assuming TCU wins on Saturday?
No. Explain why you would think so?
No way they will pick ksu over Texas when Texas won the head to head AND they have the same number of total losses.

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone in Austin would eat anything but Gordoughs, but that's just me.
Besides the actual donuts, that’s the worst place for food. I’m hoping this is sarcasm.
I mean, I’ll give you that it IS quite indulgent, but it’s bad imo.

Also, their tea sucks

Besides the actual donuts, that’s the worst place for food. I’m hoping this is sarcasm.
I mean, I’ll give you that it IS quite indulgent, but it’s bad imo.

Also, their tea sucks
I've only been to their food truck, not their storefront. And I usually have a beer with whatever monstrosity I'm shoveling into my gullet. :suds: