Poll Texas, Sugar

Which team is Texas going to beat in the Sugar?

• LSU

• Tenn

• Bama

• UGA

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. Explain why you would think so?
No way they will pick ksu over Texas when Texas won the head to head AND they have the same number of total losses.
but, not as many wins,
and Texas finished in 3rd place -

also, just checked various bowl projections,
CBS, Athlon, Yahoo, Fox, CFN -
all have K State projected for the Sugar,
so i'm not the only one -

I was in Austin this past Friday for the Baylor game.. we ate at iron Cactus on 6th street.. ehhh don't recommend.. HOWEVER later on that night after some drinking.. i stumbled across a place called velvet tacos.. OMG.. they put torchy's to shame.. I'm sure that place is the Krusty Burger (of tacos and bomb as queso dip) of 6th street.. all this to say is.. I'll try it lol
Many, many moons ago there was a dive in Austin named Hector’s Taco Flats or something similar. There was a sign in it that said, “Please drink a lot of our beer. It kills the taste of our tacos.”

but, not as many wins,
and Texas finished in 3rd place -

also, just checked various bowl projections,
CBS, Athlon, Yahoo, Fox, CFN -
all have K State projected for the Sugar,
so i'm not the only one -
I’d venture to guess that the intern they got to make those projections was completing task 136 of 205 that day, and didn’t give it lots of thought.
Luckily, you have the time and inclination to give it thought:
Do *YOU* think the Sugar is going to pick 4-loss KSU over 4-loss and head to head winner, Texas?

I’d venture to guess that the intern they got to make those projections was completing task 136 of 205 that day, and didn’t give it lots of thought.
Do *YOU* think the Sugar is going to pick 4-loss KSU over 4-loss and head to head winner, Texas?
yes, i believe that the Sugar will take 9-win K-St
over 8-win Texas -

1670000928641.png

texass vs USC in the Alamo will be interesting.