Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

Dude you have more NFL talent on offenses than anyone in the country. Put almost any decent QB in that system with that line and you'll set records. Sometimes I'm not even sure you are watching the same games.

You can’t sit there and say what Sark has done with Mac hasn’t been special. Dude is gonna be a 1st round pick now.

You can’t sit there and say what Sark has done with Mac hasn’t been special. Dude is gonna be a 1st round pick now.
He has the best WR, the best RB and the best O-line in the country. Lane Kiffin made your offense, Locksley and Sark just had to not fuck it up with better weapons and better QBs than Kiffin had.

You're asking the wrong questions. Will Mac succeed in the NFL when the playing field is level? Will he be able to put a game on his shoulders and win it (which had hasn't come close to having had to do)?

My guess is he will be a backup at best.

What Brady did with a Joe Burtows was more impressive.

You're asking the wrong questions. Will Mac succeed in the NFL when the playing field is level? Will he be able to put a game on his shoulders and win it (which had hasn't come close to having had to do)?

Not that much different. Skill talent level may actually favor LSU in that debate. More impressive because Brady had to bring LSU out of the dark ages, but the SEC has been in fear for years that LSU would wake up on offense

He has the best WR, the best RB and the best O-line in the country. Lane Kiffin made your offense, Locksley and Sark just had to not fuck it up with better weapons and better QBs than Kiffin had.
Lol Brah...PFF latest article

“And all of this success isn’t entirely because he has open throw after open throw. He's actually thrown into a tight window on 15.2% of his passes this season, a rate that is about four percentage points higher than Tagovailoa's last season and is nearly double that of Justin Fields (8.3%) this year. Oh, and Jones has also been the most accurate passer on tight-window throws this season — by a large margin.”

But you keep doubting

Lol Brah...PFF latest article

“And all of this success isn’t entirely because he has open throw after open throw. He's actually thrown into a tight window on 15.2% of his passes this season, a rate that is about four percentage points higher than Tagovailoa's last season and is nearly double that of Justin Fields (8.3%) this year. Oh, and Jones has also been the most accurate passer on tight-window throws this season — by a large margin.”

But you keep doubting
It's a successful system. You owe a lot more to Lane Kiffin than you're leading on.

It's a successful system. You owe a lot more to Lane Kiffin than you're leading on.
I’m telling you Sark is better. His offense is more consistent and more run like a well oiled machine.

Lane is an idiot savant. He will have Genius stretches but then they will be 2 or 3 series of WTF play calling. The 2016 Peach Bowl against Washington was awful and he flat out lost the Sugar Bowl against Ohio State when he stopped giving the ball to Derrick Henry

Not that much different. Skill talent level may actually favor LSU in that debate. More impressive because Brady had to bring LSU out of the dark ages, but the SEC has been in fear for years that LSU would wake up on offense
LSU had 3 1st rd WRs.....Alabama has 1

LSU had a 1st rd RB...I haven’t seen Najee in the 1st round of any Mock Draft.

LSU OL won the Joe Moore Award..Alabama is expected.

But nobody ever said Burrow was only good because of talent around him like they do Mac for some reason. Mac has been nothing but elite but constantly gets disrespected by people

I’m telling you Sark is better. His offense is more consistent and more run like a well oiled machine.

Lane is an idiot savant. He will have Genius stretches but then they will be 2 or 3 series of WTF play calling. The 2016 Peach Bowl against Washington was awful and he flat out lost the Sugar Bowl against Ohio State when he stopped giving the ball to Derrick Henry
When you build on a system in place, you're not worth your weight in salt if you can't add to it. Before Kiffin came along, y'all were still running a ground and pound offense. Sark isn't bad, though the Falcons offense regressed big time from Kyle Shanahan's offense when Sark took over. Locksley did fine as an OC, so did Sark, and so will your next OC as long as they keep going with the system Kiffin put in place while adding their own wrinkles.

But nobody ever said Burrow was only good because of talent around him like they do Mac for some reason. Mac has been nothing but elite but constantly gets disrespected by people
Nobody is saying Mac is only good because of the talent around him, but it definitely doesn't hurt his cause.

Texpectations... more like Sexpectations.

giphy.gif

You don’t see any LSU fan crying because they only had 1 5 star athlete as if that’s some excuse ethier. Alabama has an NFL line. Acting like most wouldn’t be able to succeed with the talent on that offense is pathetically hilarious.

Only 1 5 star bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You don’t see any LSU fan crying because they only had 1 5 star athlete as if that’s some excuse ethier. Alabama has an NFL line. Acting like most wouldn’t be able to succeed with the talent on that offense is pathetically hilarious.

Only 1 5 star bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
only fans of football factories would even dare to mutter something as dumb as "only one five star"

lmao

only fans of football factories would even dare to mutter something as dumb as "only one five star"

lmao
I would kill for WVU to get a 5 star athlete. It’s been 10 years since we got a high 4 star. I believe.