The Athletic absolutely destroys Deion Sanders

It’s year 1 people

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF
It was an unmitigated disaster of Year 1, other than jersey sales and early sell outs. He is going to lose his best coaches, and probably half of them. He is losing some of his best players. He won't recruit like he needs to. He won't be able to get a ton of players from the Transfer Portal because the ones he got can't transfer again so they can't leave and he only has 85 spots. He's stuck with the 67 he got. His best recruits are decommitting.

All this was covered in the OP, but evidently you can't read.

Oh the obsession over a 4 win team

:L

It was an unmitigated disaster of Year 1, other than jersey sales and early sell outs. He is going to lose his best coaches, and probably half of them. He is losing some of his best players. He won't recruit like he needs to. He won't be able to get a ton of players from the Transfer Portal because the ones he got can't transfer again so they can't leave and he only has 85 spots. He's stuck with the 67 he got. His best recruits are decommitting.

All this was covered in the OP, but evidently you can't read.

Hey thanks for telling us again. For real lolol

I’m not a colorado fan bruh

So we’ve gone from “Deion turned the program around” to “give him time.”

Your hatred blinds you again. Show me where I said he turned it around. Yes year 1 in the Pac 12 - it’s best year maybe ever. Lol

Goodness it’s like steel magnolias in this bitch. Emotional

It’s clear you know Jack shit about south FL. I can be short and keep it simple for you stupid

No more novels please or you’re gonna get gifs

Hey any idea who colorado has currently recruiting south FL? Bwahahahaa
I was born and raised in West Palm Beach. My father went to Miami High. So, please, tell me how much I don't know about South Florida.

Who cares about one area, albeit a good one? You don't hire an inexperienced coach because you think they might be able to recruit one geographic area. FWIW, I would think that Deon having gone to FSU would be the recruiter for South Florida, but then I realize he's too lazy to get on the road and do the heavy lifting.

Serious question, how are you related to Deon?

Your hatred blinds you again. Show me where I said he turned it around. Yes year 1 in the Pac 12 - it’s best year maybe ever. Lol

Goodness it’s like steel magnolias in this bitch. Emotional
Hatred? For who?

Hatred? For who?

You keep making up things I said. Why?

Cuz you’re obsessed with Deion? Cuz I like Deion?

I’m mean seems kinda tarded don’t ya think?

I was born and raised in West Palm Beach. My father went to Miami High. So, please, tell me how much I don't know about South Florida.

Who cares about one area, albeit a good one? You don't hire an inexperienced coach because you think they might be able to recruit one geographic area. FWIW, I would think that Deon having gone to FSU would be the recruiter for South Florida, but then I realize he's too lazy to get on the road and do the heavy lifting.

Serious question, how are you related to Deon?

Maybe when that inexperienced coach is a HOFer?? Lmao

Oh you are just cute!!

Deion won't stick around anywhere long enough to "build" a program, he's gonna jet before anyone even has the chance to say he failed at that. My guess is after next season.

Currently 1 recruit from Florida right now in this class for Deion.

And it's a 3* the #74 overall WR in the country. Lol!
Deion got a 5 star DB from Miami to flip late last year yes or no?

At least stick to facts please

Yes, I need food. Yes, you are a huge fan of wherever Deion is. I don’t understand you defending the indefensible if you’re not a fan. :headscratch:

Not really. FSU had a great year. Been fun until Jordan went down but still good.

I just like messing with the people obsessed with Deion. He gets a lot of people worked up