The Athletic absolutely destroys Deion Sanders

Deion got a 5 star DB from Miami to flip late last year yes or no?

At least stick to facts please

That was last year. What's he doing now? Not landing many recruits. Look at their 2024 class, it currently has 9 players and 6 of them are 3 stars. That's how you build a program?! lol.

A couple of random 5* or higher 4* player here and there means nothing if 90% of your recruiting is 3* fodder who you'll just probably cast off for transfers in a year or two anyway.

That was last year. What's he doing now? Not landing many recruits. Look at their 2024 class, it currently has 9 players and 6 of them are 3 stars. That's how you build a program?! lol.

Well if he did it last year…

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

Well if he did it last year…

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

Once again, it was ONE player.

Colorado's class last year ended up with 17 3* out of 21 commits'.

6 of their 9 in this current class are 3* and any other HS recruits he adds for this class are likley to mostly all be 3* as well.

He's not recruiting at a high level at all.

Deion won't stick around anywhere long enough to "build" a program, he's gonna jet before anyone even has the chance to say he failed at that. My guess is after next season.

I’ve said since day 1 he would follow his son the QB. Not sure he sticks around after he leaves

A couple of random 5* or higher 4* player here and there means nothing if 90% of your recruiting is 3* fodder who you'll just probably cast off for transfers in a year or two anyway.
Sanders has moved his way up based on his sons and Hunter. He coached them when they were young, now is tied to them, and will hope to follow them to the NFL. Most other players, and parents, see how Deion treats anyone who isn't in his clique and not many are going to sign up for that shit.

The way he threw his OL under the bus because his offensive play calling and desire to showcase his kid was eye-opening for a lot of people.

No one on this site more than you, bro. :beer2:

Do a count on how many Deion threads I’ve started vs you. Lmao

You just can’t own it tho huh. Hey I’ll be here for the laughs for sure

Sanders has moved his way up based on his sons and Hunter. He coached them when they were young, now is tied to them, and will hope to follow them to the NFL. Most other players, and parents, see how Deion treats anyone who isn't in his clique and not many are going to sign up for that shit.

The way he threw his OL under the bus because his offensive play calling and desire to showcase his kid was eye-opening for a lot of people.

Exactly that's why he's struggling to get any HS recruits to come on board now. He's going to have to fish hard in the transfer portal and will just end up with like 30 portal guys who are either not upgrades at all or at best just a smidge better than what they had. Nobody with any real future is going there, not when Deion has already proven himself as a loose canon who will cast off anyone the second they make 1 mistake

Maybe when that inexperienced coach is a HOFer?? Lmao

Oh you are just cute!!
So, the old "you don't know South Florida" gambit didn't work so you reverted back to "BuT He'S a HOfeR" so he has to know how to recruit. Do you really think "NFL HOFer" somehow qualifies someone to be a "top-notch CFB recruiter?" You would think that the total absence of any NFL HOFers who are also top-notch CFB recruiters might just tip you off that isn't the case.

My work is done here and I barely had to lift a finger. Your responses show you don't know anything about how CFB recruiting works.

Not really. FSU had a great year. Been fun until Jordan went down but still good.

I just like messing with the people obsessed with Deion. He gets a lot of people worked up
LOL ... "people obsessed with Deon" says the guy evidently "obsessed with Deon."

Do a count on how many Deion threads I’ve started vs you. Lmao

You just can’t own it tho huh. Hey I’ll be here for the laughs for sure
Every time you get mad, you outpost me at least 2:1. Then you had Handi and Rob with you but they stopped believing when everybody else did.

Every time you get mad, you outpost me at least 2:1. Then you had Handi and Rob with you but they stopped believing when everybody else did.

Naaaw it’s just your hurt feels again making up trash.

Where I mad? Y’all will go on and on here for days. Lol it’s funny

I think someone from The Athletic got inside information that SI was going to name Deion, and they put out this article to spike the occasion. A master troll, if you will.

Dabo has 2 national titles, Deion will never even get within the realm of being close to sniff 1

HC’s get too much credit for their team winning a nat’l title or two imo.

Clem won two mostly because they had some superhuman QBs & a bunch of crazy, anarchist MFers running around on defense.

You’re outposting me 2:1.

Again.

Lol cmon you gotta own your obsession at some point

Half of my posts are laughing at you. The other half I’m asking why you like to make up BS….

And I’ve never started 1 thread on Deion. Weird huh

I jumped on here page 4. You got 4 posts on page 1. Lol cmon you gotta own your obsession at some point

Half of my posts are laughing at you. The other half I’m asking why you like to make up BS….

And I’ve never started 1 thread on Deion. Weird huh
Is The Athletic obsessed too?