The Bastardization of Baseball

Hmm...I guess it's a cognitive bias, but, it always seemed to me like AL games had more action and less interruption.

Have you never watched a game between the Yankees and Red Sox?

Every fucking stall tactic in the book. Personally, I think there should be a limited number of step outs per AB

Have you never watched a game between the Yankees and Red Sox?

Every fucking stall tactic in the book. Personally, I think there should be a limited number of step outs per AB

To be honest, I pretty much only watch the Blue Jays these days.

Weren't you a Padre's fan?
Yes. I was cursed with a love of the Padres but no longer support or have any interest in any pro sports. I went from a very unhealthy obsession with MLB, NBA and NFL to completely breaking the habit and having zero interest in it. It's one of the best things I did in my life. The social change bullshit cemented my determination to never have anything to do with it ever again.

I'd rather not have the DH. Learned to tolerate it.

But a coworker completely stopped being an Astros fan when they moved to the AL because of the DH.

I am on the side of both leagues the same ... DH or no DH. If given the responsibility of making the ultimate decision for both leagues, Pitcher, pick up that bat.

Man, I hate interleague.

Look at the NL West right now. Already a race and yet the Padres are playing meaningless games against the Marlins and A's.