TV Series The Bear

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
An FX Series. Just started watching it and I like it so far. Anyone else watched?

An FX Series. Just started watching it and I like it so far. Anyone else watched?
Are you talking about that family restaurant show? If so yes and I liked it and season two is coming soon.

It was a good show. One episode in particular is amazing.

The one with Lip from Shameless? I liked it.

I enjoyed the first season and will be checking out the second, for sure.

I am wrapping up Mrs Maisel and then Barry...will likely tack this on while I am watching the end of Barry.

Epsisode 6, wow

Ep 7 is the amazing episode.

6 was better. Too many masterclass performances. The tension was top notch and properly boiled over at the right time.

7 was a really good episode though and fleshed out Richie more in a very needed way.

6 was better. Too many masterclass performances. The tension was top notch and properly boiled over at the right time.

7 was a really good episode though and fleshed out Richie more in a very needed way.
So far 7 is my favorite

Season two started very slow for me and I was getting bored but episode 6 flipped the switch.

Jamie Lee Curtis should win an Emmy for her performance.

apparently Hulu is one of the ones I dont have. So I am gonna have to skip it. :(

Season two started very slow for me and I was getting bored but episode 6 flipped the switch.

I hope a lot of that was makeup because she looked awful

Fall 2024 is a long time away. But hard to believe she will lose to any one for guest actress in a comedy. Bernthal probably takes it on the male side as well.

Fall 2024 is a long time away. But hard to believe she will lose to any one for guest actress in a comedy. Bernthal probably takes it on the male side as well.
Bernthal and Odenkirk facing off was a chilling scene. The entire cast nailed that episode. Mulany’s toying with everyone and his speech, Odenkirk’s outsider needling, Bernthal’s tweeking edginess, Curtis’ bipolar roller-coasting…

Everyone deserves an Emmy.

I rewatched S1 and I’ve started on S2…time for me to unwatch this thread so none of you fuckos spoil it for me! :tsk: