The beginning of the end of the NCAA as we know it ...

Bet the NCAA is regretting it’s decision to unnecessarily go after a few big names schools without merit

season 5 GIF

Let's be honest here this is not anything we weren't expecting I just didn't think it would happen this soon.

Make no mistake the majority of this is the NCAA basketball tournament and the billion dollars a year the NCAA makes of it. The schools have stripped them of every other source of revenue so to kill the NCAA all you have to do is have the SEC and B1G pull their schools out and the NCAA will never get another TV contract for March Madness.

They are toast.

Alabama
Auburn
Ohio State
Texas
OU
Tennessee
Georgia
Texas A&M
Michigan
Nebraska
Penn State
Florida
LSU
USC
Oregon
Washington
Notre Dame
Florida State

And that’ll be that cause..

It’s what’s best for the student athlete :noidea::heh:

Alabama
Auburn
Ohio State
Texas
OU
Tennessee
Georgia
Texas A&M
Michigan
Nebraska
Penn State
Florida
LSU
USC
Oregon
Washington
Notre Dame
Florida State

And that’ll be that cause..

It’s what’s best for the student athlete :noidea::heh:
This is?`

This is?`
The super conference.
Fat is gonna have to be trimmed. Wisky MIGHT make it.. if we can find another to come with to make it an even number.

The super conference.
Fat is gonna have to be trimmed. Wisky MIGHT make it.. if we can find another to come with to make it an even number.
This isn't how it's going to work, in my opinion. Here's why:

1. Who in that group is going to be willing to be the Vanderbilt of the group? Wins and losses are zero-sum. Obviously, each game has a winner and loser. With that conference, some of those teams will lose 6-9 games a year. Who is going to sign up for that? Which media company is going to pay for that?

2. The B1G and the SEC will be in charge, but my guess is that most of the P5 will all be in whatever group they break off with. Maybe around 60 teams. They will set some type of arrangement where you contract with football players, perhaps other athletes. But it will be more of a P5/G5 split.

3. While the B1G and SEC are stepping up, neither is going to give up their power. As an initial thought, who would be the commissioner of the conference you have above? You think either the B1G or SEC commissioner is going to get rid of their position?