The Big Ten Reportedly Thought The ACC And SEC Would Cancel Football Once It Did But Notre Dame Screwed Everything Up

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,500.00
Meanwhile, in Nebraska...

I like how the article said "if you're looking for another reason to hate Notre Dame" you have it now for saving the college football season. I'm guessing not many will hate them for that.

Yeah, I've thought that they expected other conferences to follow, and they're too stubborn to reverse course.

Yeah, I've thought that they expected other conferences to follow, and they're too stubborn to reverse course.
Confirmed now with "sources say" (like that ever means anything) but there it is anyway.

I like how the article said "if you're looking for another reason to hate Notre Dame" you have it now for saving the college football season. I'm guessing not many will hate them for that.
Scratched my head on it, too. So maybe I pull for them in a random game this year. But if this rumor has any teeth, I love em.

Scratched my head on it, too. So maybe I pull for them in a random game this year. But if this rumor has any teeth, I love em.
Eh, still bitter. CFB does not exist to me this season. I refuse to watch any of it.

Eh, still bitter. CFB does not exist to me this season. I refuse to watch any of it.

gene wilder stop GIF

"There was an arrogance that our presidents and institutions would come out on the high ground,...

B1G arrogance. There's some shocking news!

"There was an arrogance that our presidents and institutions would come out on the high ground,...

B1G arrogance. There's some shocking news!
Bet you they will blow off the hearings, court dates. The office won't even waste it's time with this suit

The Big 12 saved the season because if they decided to play the SEC knew they would have to throw in the towel. So I guess we have ND and Texas to thank for college football this year.

It's not like ND is going to win anything. Of course they want to play in the shitty ACC now...the conference is shit other than Clemson

Notre Dame?
The Miracle at South Bend

The Big 12 saved the season because if they decided to play the SEC knew they would have to throw in the towel. So I guess we have ND and Texas to thank for college football this year.
1598565337246.png

And Iowa State! Don't forget Iowa State! :)