The Big Ten Reportedly Thought The ACC And SEC Would Cancel Football Once It Did But Notre Dame Screwed Everything Up

Is he a Texas trustee?
Nope. Iowa State did what was in their own best interest as a University in the top 3 in Football attendance, Basketball attendance and AAU status in the Big Xii. Just so happens that Texas agrees with Iowa State on this matter!

The Big 12 saved the season because if they decided to play the SEC knew they would have to throw in the towel. So I guess we have ND and Texas to thank for college football this year.
You’re welcome Starbury

And yet for some retarded reason once a decision is made, they are worried about how it would look to renege on it rather than how it will look when your ass is fired because you cost each school 100+ million.

Reactions: Me
And yet for some retarded reason once a decision is made, they are worried about how it would look to renege on it rather than how it will look when your ass is fired because you cost each school 100+ million.
Yep. Plus, the presidents who voted no are going to get out. If the season survives, donors, students, fans, and alumni are going to hate them, and pretty much force them out.

They'll be a bunch of Karen Holbrooks.

Wish Fields and other Ohio State playes would join in the Nebraska players lawsuit. If you want to play, sign up with em.

Wish Fields and other Ohio State playes would join in the Nebraska players lawsuit. If you want to play, sign up with em.
Wonder if they feel it's too late.. I honestly don't think Fields would even play in a spring season even if it goes through. He will probably just sign up with an agent who will hire him trainers to prepare for the combine and pro days/private sessions for NFL teams. This lawsuit should have come as soon as the decision was met imo, even tho that timeline is still iffy.

If anything, maybe this will pull back the curtain onto what really occurred for the conference to suspend/cancel the season

Wonder if they feel it's too late.. I honestly don't think Fields would even play in a spring season even if it goes through. He will probably just sign up with an agent who will hire him trainers to prepare for the combine and pro days/private sessions for NFL teams. This lawsuit should have come as soon as the decision was met imo, even tho that timeline is still iffy.

If anything, maybe this will pull back the curtain onto what really occurred for the conference to suspend/cancel the season
0% chance he plays a spring season.

0% chance he plays a spring season.
yeah.. we seen the last of him. No reason for him to comeback another season. Time to get that NFL money and a really good shot at being selected in the top 5 next April. Damn shame too, I hate tosu but they were stout

yeah.. we seen the last of him. No reason for him to comeback another season. Time to get that NFL money and a really good shot at being selected in the top 5 next April. Damn shame too, I hate tosu but they were stout
Yep... Would have competed for a national championship

I think this season will be so fucked up, it won't matter a bit.

Best game week 1.... Arkansas St at Memphis.

I laugh, but I will be watching lol.

If some recall, two weeks ago a cpl OSU fans were stating all conferences would cancel by this time. We may not make it a full season, but I will take every fucking game that I can and kudos to the remaining conferences for holding on and doing what they can...

Eh, still bitter. CFB does not exist to me this season. I refuse to watch any of it.

Go Away Shut Up GIF by Jomboy Media