The Butt Hurt Thread

Same old weak stuff.
Why would you follow me around with this? Why are your buddies so afraid of what I say? Do I scare y'all that bad? LOL
Quit following me around. It makes you look pathetic.

I don't know if I qualify as one of his "buddies," (am I your buddy, @trojanfan12 ... please, be gentle and kind in your response) but for me, the only fear I have about what you say is that sometimes I'm scared your whining and crying will make me laugh so hard, I may spit out my beverage and it will fuck up my laptop.

The funny thing is that other people are seeing the BS now.
Vindicated.

I don't know if I qualify as one of his "buddies," (am I you buddy, @trojanfan12 ... please, be gentle and kind in your response) but for me, the only fear I have about what you say is that sometimes I'm scared your whining and crying will make me laugh so hard, I may spit out my beverage and it will fuck up my laptop.

If I'm that entertaining, why are they banning me?

Vindicated

Hey snookems, did you get thread banned?

Yes. More than one thread.
I am a threat to the mods. What are you?

I don't know if I qualify as one of his "buddies," (am I your buddy, @trojanfan12 ... please, be gentle and kind in your response) but for me, the only fear I have about what you say is that sometimes I'm scared your whining and crying will make me laugh so hard, I may spit out my beverage and it will fuck up my laptop.
drinking fluids while browsing this forum is a risk you take, bold man, brave man, riskier than i am

Vindicated

Yes. More than one thread.
I am a threat to the mods. What are you?
MORE THAN ONE??????????????????????????

How many?

Who Dun it?

You gonna Neg Bomb me again. That would really show me LOL.
Woa woa woa, why so NEGative?

I am just tryin to get to the bottom of this.

Who dun it?

MORE THAN ONE??????????????????????????

How many?

Who Dun it?

They said I was stirring up shit.
ROFL, Can you imagine...banned for stirring up shit on here LOL.
Better than off-topic I guess.

Real reason is I've exposed a couple people.

You qualify. Although I'm uncertain about referring to a female as a buddy.

There's a difference between laughing at someone because they are entertaining, and people laughing at someone pitching a fit.

????
You laughed and laughed and it made you so upset you want me banned?
Uhhhh okay.

They said I was stirring up shit.
ROFL, Can you imagine...banned for stirring up shit on here LOL.
Better than off-topic I guess.

Real reason is I've exposed a couple people.
you ever shit so much you gotta wipe so much that when you are done the only way you are goina get it to go down is to stir the shit up with the toilet brush??

Back