The Butt Hurt Thread

HAHA. Never change Government Cheese.

Owned

Boom

thank God I've blocked that forum. BDS is strong because they realize their God is a little pussy bitch and will be dragged out crying and screaming.

got the tards all worked up. Total butt hurt meltdowns in progress. Daddy Day Derp losing his shit and getting his constitution rearranged.

got the tards all worked up. Total butt hurt meltdowns in progress. Daddy Day Derp losing his shit and getting his constitution rearranged.

they really believe that this election is going to be overturned. I am going to hate..nah. I'm going to enjoy the meltdown when tubby gets dragged out.

thank God I've blocked that forum. BDS is strong because they realize their God is a little pussy bitch and will be dragged out crying and screaming.

they really believe that this election is going to be overturned. I am going to hate..nah. I'm going to enjoy the meltdown when tubby gets dragged out.

but but but, the lawsuits. Derrrr

I blocked that board too.

Keep that shit over there, fhegs.

Poop received in the PF doesn't count, handi...

Block GIF by Debby Ryan

LOL at weak mods banning people they can't dominate.
Weak shit.

I am currently banned from several threads and I can't rate posts except for Likes.
Don't talk stupid.
Sounds pretty "dominated" to me.

I am currently banned from several threads and I can't rate posts except for Likes.
Don't talk stupid.

What does that have to do with the manifesto you owe us?

And talking stupid has a lot to with why you've been neutered.

Everything I said in the tHoop thread(that I can no longer post in) has been vindicated.

What does that have to do with the manifesto you owe us?
Same old weak stuff.
Why would you follow me around with this? Why are your buddies so afraid of what I say? Do I scare y'all that bad? LOL
Quit following me around. It makes you look pathetic.

So sad....banning people who threaten your fake internet persona.

Same old weak stuff.
Why would you follow me around with this? Why are your buddies so afraid of what I say? Do I scare y'all that bad? LOL
Quit following me around. It makes you look pathetic.

No one's afraid of anything that someone who gets dominated says.

You decided that you wanted to have a meltdown. Meltdowns require manifestos.

It's really not that complicated.