The Butt Hurt Thread

the depressed fans of Nebraska

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Sorry no.
But my mission as we go into 2021 is to heal this board.
It won't be easy but I've laid the groundwork. NU_FTW and Handi are warming up to each other. Ohio State Football and their fans are steadily gaining admiration and I am piling up friends from the left and the right.
As we close this difficult year I pledge to make myself available to the homophobes, the linguistically challenged, the misogynists, the the political hacks, the angry souls and the depressed fans of Nebraska who populate this community.
We are all Hoopies and all Hoopies Lives Matter.
You are not a "hoopie". You are a nobody, that nobody invited. You are an STD.

I'm already seeing signs that we are reaching for a better experience on this board. People are openly questioning the local habit of using gay, in all its variations, pejoratively. Humor, even crude humor, is one thing. The slurs coming from anger and hate are quite another. People who regularly attack others with slurs, as someone said, reveal more about themselves than they do others. They need encouragement to better.

I'm already seeing signs that we are reaching for a better experience on this board. People are openly questioning the local habit of using gay, in all its variations, pejoratively. Humor, even crude humor, is one thing. The slurs coming from anger and hate are quite another. People who regularly attack others with slurs, as someone said, reveal more about themselves than they do others. They need encouragement to better.
Youre a slur. Douch rate this, and then go find some more old posts. Oh, youre already doing that. Carry on cunt.

Youre a slur. Douch rate this, and then go find some more old posts. Oh, youre already doing that. Carry on cunt.

This is whats known as an apostrophe catastrophe.
The hate will fade naturally but the careless typing will take effort. Strive for improvement. We Hoopies are all behind you.
Like the horny boomer wife, we are hoping for Peter to grow.

As a group, we should seek excellence, humor, friendship and truth.
As to the truth part, take a look at Peter's Reaction Score and my Reaction Score. Then judge for yourself who is running around neg bombing out of anger.

Shut up, faggot.

As to the truth part, take a look at Peter's Reaction Score and my Reaction Score. Then judge for yourself who is running around neg bombing out of anger.
Or look at it and realize who is the worthless POS who obviously can't say anything of value, and who is Peter.

Look @Batman if all you are going to do is run around and cry about your reaction score, chase people around to give negative ratings to those who have pointed out that you are a miserable person, and try to boost your own feelings of self-worth by incorrectly thinking you could fuck with me then just go find somewhere else to post.

This is your first, last, and only warning. Not another word about ratings or neg bombs or any of that and pretend like every post going forward are new ones and you just joined or just say the word and I'll make sure no one here has to read your drivel again.

Look @Batman if all you are going to do is run around and cry about your reaction score, chase people around to give negative ratings to those who have pointed out that you are a miserable person, and try to boost your own feelings of self-worth by incorrectly thinking you could fuck with me then just go find somewhere else to post.

This is your first, last, and only warning. Not another word about ratings or neg bombs or any of that and pretend like every post going forward are new ones and you just joined or just say the word and I'll make sure no one here has to read your drivel again.
Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

This is whats known as an apostrophe catastrophe.
The hate will fade naturally but the careless typing will take effort. Strive for improvement. We Hoopies are all behind you.
Like the horny boomer wife, we are hoping for Peter to grow.
Gag on one

Gag on one

I am burdened with a raging Peter.
:)