The Butt Hurt Thread

Bwwwahahahaha, now he'll try and say you did it first, Pee Wee Herman drunk bozo style....Derrrrrr

EDIT: TOO LATE

Hahaha.

He was so pissed off he went to three different threads IN LESS THAN A MINUTE just to find my posts to give them a negative rating.

LMFAO

Yeah we need a ruling here.

I hereby decree that mass-negging is only utilized and recognized as acceptable when the applicant is acting in retaliation for an unprovoked mass-negging. The rule will allow a 2 for 1 response ratio, anything higher will be subject to ridicule and public shaming greater than or equal to the ridicule and public shaming the initial applicant was subjected to.

So sayeth I, so it do.
-occ

I hereby decree that mass-negging is only utilized and recognized as acceptable when the applicant is acting in retaliation for an unprovoked mass-negging. The rule will allow a 2 for 1 response ratio, anything higher will be subject to ridicule and public shaming greater than or equal to the ridicule and public shaming the initial applicant was subjected to.

So sayeth I, so it do.
-occ

tony montana scarface GIF

So sayeth I, so it do.
-occ

View attachment 7335

Butt hurt rage raters always get bonus butt hurt when given negs in return. The gay fish, fake engineer, and Black Shart all fall into this category

Heyyyy....speaking of butthurt; how many of my posts are you going to stalk today? 'derrrr....pig-fucker....derrr' :dhd: You've gotta long night ahead, why not hit them all?

You're the most butthurt POS eva'! lmao @ pointing at good ol' Rex when he's just doing his thang...as you angrily stalk anyone who ever finally told you to stfu.

lol...they PM back and forth. "what should I say back?" "why does he notice now all of a sudden?" lol Such fucking losers these 2.

Heyyyy....speaking of butthurt; how many of my posts are you going to stalk today? 'derrrr....pig-fucker....derrr' :dhd: You've gotta long night ahead, why not hit them all?

You're the most butthurt POS eva'! lmao @ pointing at good ol' Rex when he's just doing his thang...as you angrily stalk anyone who ever finally told you to stfu.
This thread is where handicocksucker and his bottom, dbldildo hang out and pretend that anyone on tNation gives a fuck what those two faggots have to say.

Derp, so angry...... derp, triggered.......... derp, butt hurt

We can be thankful that these jizz mops can't breed so we know that their defective gene pool ends with them.

So this is what grown children look like?

Say it enough times, maybe you can get yourself to believe it. Have fun.

I think they look more like Hunter. I'd guess this idiot looks more like a burnt potato partially fed to Richard Gere's gerbil.

I wonder what started that?

Could it have been you stalking my posts and neg rating me out of the blue this morning? When your existence hadn't crossed my mind, in fact I'd forgot you were even alive?

but it's what you do, go ahead and be an irritating fag.

Whatever you do don't ever make a meaningful post. We're still waiting on your first one.
Amazing. How'd I never notice Handjobs at SH until he started spamming a thread I didn't want spammed? Was he just creeping around making everyone annoyed for years before that??

Jeezuz - what a fucking PITA!

I think I messaged a mod once because I had trouble logging in. That might have been a year ago on the other site. Try again fuckstacks.

Butt hurt rage raters always get bonus butt hurt when given negs in return. The gay fish, fake engineer, and Black Shart all fall into this category
What about Yoges with his passive-aggressive fake-hippie fake-surfer bullshit?

Can we get him included, too?