The Butt Hurt Thread

wrong you fat fuck stupid fuck, you had no idea that Challenger Deep was part of Marianas trench until I mentioned it and double burned you. I bested you again and now you are butt hurt. Kill yourself, cunty skin tag fag
BWHA-HA-HA-HA, look at you repeating the same dumb shit over and over again. Hey, here's a hint handi: stop digging, you are almost as deep as the cunt that you are!

BWHA-HA-HA-HA, look at you repeating the same dumb shit over and over again. Hey, here's a hint handi: stop digging, you are almost as deep as the cunt that you are!

there you go again, repeating yourself. Challenger Deep sized cunt Sol...getting owned again

give up fatso, you’re defeated

Thread
ferrari backfire GIF

Shit!
I just got a Cease and Desist Email from BLM for Owning Handi so badly!!!

You don’t own shit except a season pass to Sizzler and a booth at the truck stop glory hole

You don’t own shit except a season pass to Sizzler and a booth at the truck stop glory hole
Wow, your mom sells season passes to your room in the basement? How rude!

Sol’s Mom taught him how to suck cock snot out of men and how to properly milk his own gravy tits

Whatever you do, don't look up gravy tits on Google Image search.

LOL at triggered @Rex Racer

3 negative ratings on three DIFFERENT threads all within 60 seconds of each other!!

A875340E-49F4-4AE1-BC90-8D0FA5C4F5B6.jpeg

1675791C-3EA8-4D52-8124-E1434656C742.gif

LOL at triggered @Rex Racer

3 negative ratings on three DIFFERENT threads all within 60 seconds of each other!!

View attachment 7283

View attachment 7284
LOL at the faggot that drops 3 random negs on 3 random threads and then bitches like the rancid little cunt that he/she is about getting some gifts in return.

Kill yourself dbldildo, for the sake of humanity. Butt hurt bitch,