The Butt Hurt Thread

anyone that reads this thread knows it. You keep coming back for more, just like at Sizzler, you fat bodied pile of monkey shit.
Yeah, knows that you are lying again, you Marianas Trench sized cunt.

Is this the thread where all the 12 year old's come and cry like bitches?

Jack Benny, and Marty Schottenheimer. That's it.

You’re so full of shit, you Challenger Deep sized pussy bitch

butt hurt and it shows, just like your tits
LOL! Right Lying king, and double lol at you stealing my material again!
are-you-gonna-cry-now.jpg

Some more, I mean.

Some more, I mean.

I remember that scene. This is right before he got his ass beat. It also had one of the best out of context quotes in movie history, "When I tell you to come, you better come!"

Some more, I mean.

wrong, my own material. Much better than your material. Now you’re double butt hurt cause I burned you with the challenger deep reference. The crying never stops with a fat bitch like yourself

lol, bwahahahaha, owned again

Got another butt hurt entry. Welcome the BlackShart of butt hurtness

1602779529283.png

Poor effort today folks

Got another butt hurt entry. Welcome the BlackShart of butt hurtness

View attachment 6992
As I said...

Why would I give a shit? I am not some lame-ass cretin that needs and seeks validation from people on the internet. I rate em as I see em and I don't give any shits what you or anyone else thinks. If receiving a neg rating impacts your day that much that you went to start a thread about it.... maybe you should check your ass in a mirror, because that is the epitome of being butt-hurt or maybe be better with your posting, either way... I don't care.

As I said...

Why would I give a shit? I am not some lame-ass cretin that needs and seeks validation from people on the internet. I rate em as I see em and I don't give any shits what you or anyone else thinks. If receiving a neg rating impacts your day that much that you went to start a thread about it.... maybe you should check your ass in a mirror, because that is the epitome of being butt-hurt or maybe be better with your posting, either way... I don't care.

Wrong...you DO give a shit. You're butt hurt and just proved it ten fold.

Welcome to the butt hurt thread....your thread....for your hurt butt.

Bwwwahahahahahaha, what a butt hurt sissy poo

@Batman, feel free to air your grievances here. This is your new home.

Wrong...you DO give a shit. You're butt hurt and just proved it ten fold.

Welcome to the butt hurt thread....your thread....for your hurt butt.

Bwwwahahahahahaha, what a butt hurt sissy poo
You really don't see the irony in someone calling people 'butt-hurt' then making a thread dedicate to showing people all the neg ratings you have received do you.

LMAO, you do you bro.