The Butt Hurt Thread

Meh. Still pretty ghey. But that’s still a masterful troll job.
bitch im fabulous winning GIF

They're both pretty weak. I enjoy it more 2 to 3 steps down the line, when people start whining to admins or threatening legal action against someone.

Say what you will about Handi, he set the gold standard for calling out message board tough guys; he asked for a fight, got the other guy to agree to the location and time, and then shamed the guy for not showing up.
How do you know he showed up?

How do you know he showed up?
Took pictures of it with time stamps.

It's the foundation of the "Jason's Deli parking lot" fight challenges.

Still a liar and a pussy.

Yes, you are a liar and a pussy still. I can show everyone when you started this. Makes no difference to me, but watching you meltdown is hilarious for all of us. Gay Fish

kanye west fish dicks GIF by South Park

I think I get it, but not 100% sure.

The saying, "butt hurt".......is this a homosexual reference?

Sure, are you ill? Just calling it like I see it. You can do likewise, I don't give a half-fuck about these ratings.
I don't either

but you seem pretty butthurt about something. Both you and Tigger.

I don't either

but you seem pretty butthurt about something. Both you and Tigger.
Butt-hurt about what? Sure you don't care as you make these posts because of your sore vagina from these ratings.

Sure, are you ill? Just calling it like I see it. You can do likewise, I don't give a half-fuck about these ratings.
said the guy that is compelled to dish out negative ratings.

Butt-hurt about what? Sure you don't care as you make these posts because of your sore vagina from these ratings.
I just think butthurt such as yours should be publicly shamed.

that is what this thread is for. You aren't melting down, but you are a little butthurt.

said the guy that is compelled to dish out negative ratings.
Compelled?
If I were compelled, every post you made would get a Douchebag.
Perhaps I should specify for idiots who have hair roots 12 inches deep: I don't give a fuck about the ratings I get.

I just think butthurt such as yours should be publicly shamed.

that is what this thread is for. You aren't melting down, but you are a little butthurt.
tired 90s GIF

Compelled?
If I were compelled, every post you made would get a Douchebag.
Perhaps I should specify for idiots who have hair roots 12 inches deep: I don't give a fuck about the ratings I get.
zzz ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

the fuck does that even mean?