The Butt Hurt Thread

zzz ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan
Wow, way to copy me, Pee-Wee.

I don't either

but you seem pretty butthurt about something. Both you and Tigger.

Hahaha.

Just because I call you a Sissy doesn't mean I'm triggered. It simply means you are a Sissy.

Quit trying to make it more complicated than it is.

Damn, got some Og’s all butt hurt up in here

The Gay Fish all butt hurt this morning...right outta the gate. Reminds me of the FolgersRon old timer that always had sandy vag.

1602164119871.png

It's official. 6 sites I've gotten this fat tittied gout infested turd to meltdown in a pile of defeat.

He's next "go-to" move will be crying to the Mods.

1602531437663.png

Pay backs a bitch you cock sucking butt hurt fat body

Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the entertainment.

Pay backs a bitch you cock sucking butt hurt fat body
I'm not the one crying about them little girl, all you did was show everyone it's YOU who is Butt Hurt.
LMAO@U

I'm not the one crying about them little girl, all you did was show everyone it's YOU who is Butt Hurt.
LMAO@U

yes, you’re crying about it in my Butt Hurt thread made for cry baby rage raters.

you rage rate, you butt hurt

the end

yes, you’re crying about it in my Butt Hurt thread made for cry baby rage raters.

you rage rate, you butt hurt

the end
You are absolutely retarded. You can't even see you are crying about imaginary ratings! What a dumbass snowflake!
I just pointed out your hypocrisy!

no, you confirmed that you are butt hurt

got emmmmm
Holy crap are you dumb. Crying about ratings you got is WAY more butthurt than giving those ratings. But, here's the kicker, you double dumbed down and did both. What an Epic Vagina you are. You are the Grand Canyon of vaginas.

Holy crap are you dumb. Crying about ratings you got is WAY more butthurt than giving those ratings. But, here's the kicker, you double dumbed down and did both. What an Epic Vagina you are. You are the Grand Canyon of vaginas.

wasnt crying about ratings. Showing the world of your butt hurtness. You got triggered, got butt hurt, then acted like a crybaby fat bodies bitch. You are the biggest pussy in the history of big pussies.

Gravy Tits = Retard crybaby

bwwahahahahahahahaha

The only thing more astonishing, than people still falling for Handi's trolling, is that Sol still cant stop falling all over himself, because of handi's trolling.

Amazing.

wasnt crying about ratings. Showing the world of your butt hurtness. You got triggered, got butt hurt, then acted like a crybaby fat bodies bitch. You are the biggest pussy in the history of big pussies.

Gravy Tits = Retard crybaby

bwwahahahahahahahaha
Nobody believes that lie either, lying king.