The Butt Hurt Thread

You really don't see the irony in someone calling people 'butt-hurt' then making a thread dedicate to showing people all the neg ratings you have received do you.

LMAO, you do you bro.

Bwwwahahahahaha, more butt hurt from butt hurt guy. Lolololol

Bwwwahahahahaha, more butt hurt from butt hurt guy. Lolololol
So this is what grown children look like?

Say it enough times, maybe you can get yourself to believe it. Have fun.

Bwwwhahahahaha

"I'm not butt hurt" - BlackShart butt hurt man Bwwwhahahahahahaha

1602807667772.png

The Bat signal

batman___gay_lgbt_pride_by_minionmask_d8zmate-fullview.png

wrong, my own material. Much better than your material. Now you’re double butt hurt cause I burned you with the challenger deep reference. The crying never stops with a fat bitch like yourself

lol, bwahahahaha, owned again
You are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize the challenger deep is inside of the Marianas trench, LOL! So you copied me AND You owned yourself! What a dumbass!

You are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize the challenger deep is inside of the Marianas trench, LOL! So you copied me AND You owned yourself! What a dumbass!

wrong fuck face. I did know. I one up’d you for the reverse super burn. Fuck, you’re one stupid fuck full of butt hurt rage ratings. Bwahahahahaha

wrong fuck face. I did know. I one up’d you for the reverse super burn. Fuck, you’re one stupid fuck full of butt hurt rage ratings. Bwahahahahaha
No, you just copied me because by me saying Marianas Trench, that already includes Challenger Deep, God damn you are dumb. But the important point is you are a cunt, no matter what name you go by.

No, you just copied me because by me saying Marianas Trench, that already includes Challenger Deep, God damn you are dumb. But the important point is you are a cunt, no matter what name you go by.

wrong. The marianas trench was a good burn, but I double burned you by being more specific. meaning that you have the DEEPEST vag hole cause you’re a giant pussy.
bwwwahahahahahaha, butt hurt fat cunt sol, the fattest cunt in the history of big fat cunts

owned

wrong. The marianas trench was a good burn, but I double burned you by being more specific. meaning that you have the DEEPEST vag hole cause you’re a giant pussy.
bwwwahahahahahaha, butt hurt fat cunt sol, the fattest cunt in the history of big fat cunts

owned
No dumbass, Challenger Deep is part of the Marianas Trench, idiot, so I already said that about you! Not only did you copy me, you are too fucking stupid to understand you did! LMAO@U

No dumbass, Challenger Deep is part of the Marianas Trench, idiot, so I already said that about you! Not only did you copy me, you are too fucking stupid to understand you did! LMAO@U

wrong you fat fuck stupid fuck, you had no idea that Challenger Deep was part of Marianas trench until I mentioned it and double burned you. I bested you again and now you are butt hurt. Kill yourself, cunty skin tag fag

wrong you fat fuck stupid fuck, you had no idea that Challenger Deep was part of Marianas trench until I mentioned it and double burned you. I bested you again and now you are butt hurt. Kill yourself, cunty skin tag fag
Bullshit, it was your dumb ass that had no idea, that's why you didn't even know you were copying me. When you usually copy me, you at least know it. You are getting even dumber than you used to be. Who would have thought that possible?
-
4ip805.jpg

Bullshit, it was your dumb ass that had no idea, that's why you didn't even know you were copying me. When you usually copy me, you at least know it. You are getting even dumber than you used to be. Who would have thought that possible?
-
4ip805.jpg

translation : I surrender to Handi. He’s my master and he torched me with Challenger Deep reference I didn’t know what it was and got burned

bwahahahahaha, it gets easier every year. You are one fat fucking moron.

translation : I surrender to Handi. He’s my master and he torched me with Challenger Deep reference I didn’t know what it was and got burned

bwahahahahaha, it gets easier every year. You are one fat fucking moron.
swing fail.jpg

Bwahahahaha. ^^^^^^

picture of baby sol before he got obese