The Colossal 3 Sport 6 Team Draft : CHAT

If I can't draft hall of famers with every pick I don't wanna play, boo hoo!

You never take jokes well.🤣🤣🤣

You never take jokes well.🤣🤣🤣

1676825889354.png

"Sorry taking the 13th ballot Hall of Famers one at a time doesn't always keep my attention."

Which part are we laughing at?

If you say something funny I will laugh, when you whine about the same thing you've been whining about for 30 rounds I will remind you that nobody is forcing you to draft.

Sorry guys. Working on 2 papers for school have to get done this weekend and I'm only half done with the first. Didn't even have my phone on me.

Sorry guys. Working on 2 papers for school have to get done this weekend and I'm only half done with the first. Didn't even have my phone on me.
Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

Meebs and Femur have both said they will catch up today.

Being close to 300 pounds, I decided for my new years resolution I would lose 50 pounds. I started a diet of high protein, high fiber, and portion control (I also cut a lot of sugar). I eat a protein bar for breakfast, a frozen dinner for lunch and whatever Ruth makes for dinner - I just don't go back for seconds. That was working out just fine, but I couldn't motivate myself to exercise regularly. So, about a month ago, I did something stupid. I joined my son's taekwondo school.

After a month, I'm nearly able to get through the entire class without the masters telling me it's ok to sit out of exercises, and Justus' master has made him my personal teacher. It's been really cool to have this father / son time and if I stick with the program, I'll get my 1st dan black belt at the same time as Justus gets his 4th dan.

Don't get me wrong, I still look like a beached walrus, but I'm in it for exercise, not grace.

Last edited:
Being close to 300 pounds, I decided for my new years resolution I would lose 50 pounds. I started a diet of high protein, high fiber, and portion control (I also cut a lot of sugar). I eat a protein bar for breakfast, a frozen dinner for lunch and whatever Ruth makes for dinner - I just don't go back for seconds. That was working out just fine, but I couldn't motivate myself to exercise regularly. So, about a month ago, I did something stupid. I joined my son's taekwondo school.

After a month, I'm nearly able to get through the entire class without the masters telling me it's ok to sit out of exercises, and Justus' master has made him my personal teacher. It's been really cool to have this father / son time and if I stick with the program, I'll get my 1st dan black belt at the same time as Justus gets his 4th dan.

Don't get me wrong, I still look like a beached walrus, but I'm in it for exercise, not grace.
That’s awesome keep up the great work

That is excellent my friend!

@Centerfield17 4th dan is really impressive how old is Justus?

He’s 13. He’ll go for his 3rd this October. It’ll be three more years after that til his 4th. His teaching hours will also make it possible for him to get a master designation when he becomes a 4th. All that should happen by the time he’s 17.

How many more to go? Feels like I still have a shit ton of holes in my teams.

There have been 1,031 picks made.
There will be 1,352 picks made.

Once we have finished round 80, there will be 24 more rounds. So, it will be like starting a typical NFL draft.

I did text Orlando