The Colossal 3 Sport 6 Team Draft : CHAT

I’ll start Hill, Rodman and Bosh.

And should be all set.

Thanks Nos!

If you all have changes to your rotation or lineup please let me know, also who you want listed as the starter ion your hoop teams.

Thank you for an awesome draft, as soon as I get UK, Femur & Meeb's final picks I will notify everyone and we can get started on rankings.

@Tducey
@citysushi
@Centerfield17
@Shanemansj13
@Mookie33
@broncosmitty
@Hall
@Pack 500
@UK Cowboy
@femurov
@Meebs
East Starters

Davis
Drazen
Big Dog
Willis
Drummond

AL rotation

Pedro
Stieb
Lee
Kluber
Langston

AL Order

Swap Puckett and Greenwell

@Nosferatu Thanks for running this monster so diligently and smoothly! Trade me Doleman!

Will make any edits to my MLB and NBA teams now, This was draft was a lot of fun. Good work by everyone.

*Changes made with asterik symbol by player's name indicating who I want starting on my NBA teams.

Thanks again fellas!

Last edited:
Just waiting on UK

Thank you Orlando & Sushi for your rankings although neither one of you made it easy for me! lolzzz

I joined, thanks for the invite.

I hope to get my rankings in later today.

@Centerfield17 I offered you a trade in our NFL dynasty league. If interested, I would welcome a counter. If not....well, screw you!

I hope to get my rankings in later today.

@Centerfield17 I offered you a trade in our NFL dynasty league. If interested, I would welcome a counter. If not....well, screw you!
COLOSSAL CHAT ONLY PLEASE!!!

Oh Come On GIF

Sure hope we get some rankings tomorrow!
Mookie rankings are IN - Great job by all, some sports in this were really tough to rank and the spread between a 1 and a 5 really isn't as much as the points will show - good luck to all!

@Nosferatu thanks again so much for running this - was a ton of fun...that said I'm glad this beast is over!!! I'm off to Vegas for March Madness tomorrow!!! if anyone has any tourney parlays that can get Daddy the Rain Man suite and pay for my trip, my DMs are OPENNNNNN

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

I'll have my rankings in tomorrow.